please answer this question scions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please answer this question scions

How can you tell which gem combination will give att bonus or def bonus ?

highlight over it with your cursor, for example, a chipped ruby will give +2 patk, whereas a chipped amber gives +2 pdef, most everything in this game you can highlight over with your cursor and it'll more often than not TELL you how to use it or where to use it or even what it does.

if there is something different that you're asking and i'm not getting please let me know
    Last edited by NJBrock22; 01-06-2013, 04:33 AM.

Comment

|I already know this, what im asking is when you combine 3 sperion gems how can you tell what bonus stats it will give after combination ?

Comment

you can't tell. You'll have to experiment with it like everyone else to find out what gives atk/hp/def. Most popular combinations give either att or HP, only a few I've tested gave def. And it takes a simple gem remover to take the gems out of the sperion so just play around with the combinations>.>
        Crystal Saga:
        IGN: speeds
        Server: Windshear Peaks
        Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
        Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
        Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
        IGN: Speeds16
        Server: Temple of Ibalize
        Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

oh thank you! if i combine 3 lvl 10 gems how much bonus att will i get ?

Comment

Originally posted by speeds16 View Post
            you can't tell. You'll have to experiment with it like everyone else to find out what gives atk/hp/def. Most popular combinations give either att or HP, only a few I've tested gave def. And it takes a simple gem remover to take the gems out of the sperion so just play around with the combinations>.>
            You have to open your Inventory, then select Sperion, then again select Socket. Here you will see the various Sperion Gems Combinations and the max bonus you can get from them (3x Lv.10 gems).
            [(S25)Giang] : what outside of this server doesnt' exist
            Forever Love
            (S30)Xanadu's husband
            [VIP] Eidolon: (S30)Bereft Viceroy

Comment

Working...
            X