This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VIP BANNED, for nothing

Dear members of this game, i am in this game for almost a year and i payed money too for this month but u have banned so my money are spent for nothing. i want my money back, couse i cant trust u and will not be a vip anymore. u banned me for nothing just by posting something that had no proves that can happen or i have done it for sure, anyway there is no reason now speaking bout it couse u Banned me and and make me lose trust in u, i just want back my money.

The GMs will not talk about a ban or anything on the Forum... you need to file a ticket and hash it out there. Sorry
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Being a VIP doesn't make u ban proof. If u think ur ban was unfair submit a ticket, otherwise being VIP is not a proof of innocence

Comment

r u sure Kay
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Yup, i'm VIP myself, been such for quite a while (not for a month). If I was to scam someone or such I'm sure i'd be banned. VIP is just $ 8 / month, maybe 8k/month would make u ban resistant but not 8 lol

Comment

Spending money doesn't give anyone immunity if rules are broken. If you feel there were no rules broken, please file a ticket.

This thread is now closed.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
            X