Help! My Character is gone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help! My Character is gone

I am (S23)Takanuva, and just a few minutes ago while I was playing, I got kicked by an Authentication(?) Error and then reloaded to find my entire character was gone without a trace. Anytime I go back onto the server, it requests that I make a new character; I don't know how, but I feel like I may have been hacked,
    Last edited by Takanuva; 01-31-2018, 09:05 PM.

If you have not already done so, please send in a ticket to www.r2games.com/support using a different character, on a different server. In your ticket, be sure to include your character name, server, and the email address bound to your account, with your explanation of what happened.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

I have already done so in the meantime, but thank you. Hopefully it resolves shortly.

Comment

Is it just me or anyone experience char empty screen? #24 lololol

Comment

I just hope this situation resolves itself; hopefully only a bug, but if something as insidious as hacking, I must begin changing all info.

Comment

Are u in the S25 group? If so the hacker on our server prob deleted your account like he did to plenty others lol.

Comment

I don't think so, but regardless my account is intact, it is merely the character gone without a single trace. In case I am not doing something correctly, can someone inform me of how to check up on the status of a ticket? I merely assumed it would go to my email or something like that, but I cannot help the feeling I am missing a component of communication that I ought to be receiving.
              Last edited by Takanuva; 02-02-2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Takanuva View Post
                I don't think so, but regardless my account is intact, it is merely the character gone without a single trace. In case I am not doing something correctly, can someone inform me of how to check up on the status of a ticket? I merely assumed it would go to my email or something like that, but I cannot help the feeling I am missing a component of communication that I ought to be receiving.
                You will receive an e-mail once R2 has responded to your ticket.

Comment

you sure you logged in the same account where it was made?

Comment

That's what u get from buying torches (torching yourself with bots in SG and ppl caught u) and items in the mall..

Comment

Working...
                    X