Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

POI Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POI Issues

*** is happening with you R2? You made me wait for 3 days where i should be consuming the xtals during consumer points event and getting the IPTC rewards. And now you suddenly gave me xtals during poi week but no points of interest. Worst is i haven't received the gift pack for 19$ and 39$ i recharge.

You really good in messing up R2. You don't value your customers. I've been playing this game for 5 years and recharged a number of xtals from my main and every alt i have.
    Now with your system errors you just delayed my time of spending xtals where i should be upgrading now and worst is you gave me the xtal during poi WITHOUT ANY POINTS!
    I demand you should fix this and give me at least points of interest.

R2 Lulu, fyi.

This is ********! I recharged xtals with no points of interest and no gift pack receive. R2 really loves messing up. If you have errors in recharging fix this immediately. Calling all MODS!
    Please pay attention to this!
    Last edited by Reverie; 05-03-2018, 09:43 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Originally posted by frostbite15 View Post
    *** is happening with you R2? You made me wait for 3 days where i should be consuming the xtals during consumer points event and getting the IPTC rewards. And now you suddenly gave me xtals during poi week but no points of interest. Worst is i haven't received the gift pack for 19$ and 39$ i recharge.

You really good in messing up R2. You don't value your customers. I've been playing this game for 5 years and recharged a number of xtals from my main and every alt i have.
    Now with your system errors you just delayed my time of spending xtals where i should be upgrading now and worst is you gave me the xtal during poi WITHOUT ANY POINTS!
    I demand you should fix this and give me at least points of interest.

R2 Lulu, fyi.
    Manually applied crystals don't trigger points of interest. They can't give points for POI, even if the recharge was made during a POI event. Your course of action now would be to reply to your ticket and ask if, since there was a delay with receiving your crystals resulting in not being able to use those crystals during the pays to consume event, could they compensate by sending items from the points of interest event. For a better shot at this request being approved, add up how many points that recharge would have gotten, and create a list of items from the POI event that equals that value, and include it in your request.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
    X