So My account got disabled?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So My account got disabled?

Hi, I just got a new PC after being away from the game since last thanksgiving and i come to find my account has been banned login? what can i do about it?

If your account was banned and you haven't logged in a while, try submitting a ticket. Once you submit a ticket we can then verify the reason for the ban and get your account back in action if there is nothing wrong.
    If your question wasn't answered, and you are still needing assistance, send a ticket

Comment

Originally posted by KanaDT View Post
      If your account was banned and you haven't logged in a while, try submitting a ticket. Once you submit a ticket we can then verify the reason for the ban and get your account back in action if there is nothing wrong.
      ok thanks. can you link me where exactly i send my ticket please.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post

ok thanks. can you link me where exactly i send my ticket please.
        The link is in her signature. It's also in mine. If you are unable to see signatures: www.r2games.com/support - any non billing category will do.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

thanks memory, small font on blind eyes (Thats my excuse)
          Game:Crystal Saga
          Server:S58 Holorn Cliff
          IGN:S58-AquaShock
          Level: 198-Eidolon
          Class: Knight
          Guild: (S6)Insidious

"Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution"
          -Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
          X