Problems AFK grinding

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problems AFK grinding

Last few weeks have had endless problems trying to AFK grind overnight, had no problems first few weeks now its one after the other. one problem that i fixed was that i didnt have any spells in the hotbar for afk mode and it would just stop killing things (uhm ok?) now after 2-3 hrs of grinding it will just d/c like inactivity or something. i havent had any drops on my net or anything through out the night so its not my end doing this really frustrating when i set my toon up for 12hrs of grinding and it only gets a couple before something breaks.

You'll need to put basic attack in your afk. Sometimes if there is no skill in there it'll just stop attacking and burn up your afk while you're not doing anything.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

As for disconnectivity, it happens. It can result from a fleeting hiccup on either end, whether it be your’s or more notoriously R2’s. There are however several means of minimizing the chances of disconnection, such as inhabiting a less populated instance, hiding characters and effects, removing heavy equipment (E.G. wings), recalling pets, using only a single toon at a time, closing any unnecessary tabs and windows, using wired connection over WiFi, etc.

Comment

Hey guys thanks for the reply eventually figured out that it was cause i wasnt using any skills and the d/c's were just bad coincidences.
        Thanks again for replying and hopefully this post helps someone in the future.

Comment

Originally posted by NafeZilla View Post
          Hey guys thanks for the reply eventually figured out that it was cause i wasnt using any skills and the d/c's were just bad coincidences.
          Thanks again for replying and hopefully this post helps someone in the future.
          We are glad to hear everything worked it's self out for you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X