Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Problem getting into game .

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem getting into game .

ladies and gents we are back .. unfortunately kinda ...
    well, whatever ( or what ever idk .. ) anyway lets get into it

as a totally innocent person i tried to open the game with no dirty evil intention of trolling anywhere

everything went well until exactly the last load right before the game opens

char choosing appeared normally then first loading went well and at the 2nd one it kept going smooth until it stopped for no reason at 88% then
    the loading speed decreased rapidly for also no reason i even closed every other open tabs and refreshed but same thing

cleared cookies same result

reboot modem same result

reboot pc same result

reboot pc and clear cookies same result

change browser same result

k change char i know i do bring bad luck same result

soooooooooo idk felt like writing this

hope someone can help somewhere

as always thanks for reading and sorry for the bad English

ah and i do ask for a merg .....

( u dont need my char name but server is S13 )

thanks again

btw this is a photo because i know some ppl are photophopic that they think everything is a way to send viruses into their valueless pcs to take their totally useless info
    http://prntscr.com/k2orlp

thanks again ...

wow i just knew that was my 100th post i gotta celebrate .... yahooooooo...

new thing : i opened the game normally today after the new patch but just wanted to wait 24 hrs

everything went quite fine until the same problem appeared today at almost the same time

obviously am just not allowed to do any actual event in the game ...

hope i can get some help ty

Comment

This happened to me, too (exactly 88%, loading speed went to 0 kb/s), but I simply did what you did and it fixed itself.
      Clear browser history, cookies, cached images and files, the whole nine yards. Let it load itself and it was fine. Try again, maybe?

Comment

i realized that this probably isnt a problem so there isnt a solution for it

it just needs tons of doing all these things and it works on itself

also some days that doesnt happen then it comes outta no where on another day

guess thats just r2 stuff and we shouldnt get into it

ty for answering tho

Comment

I have this problem, too, but I noticed that it was only when I try to get into certain places (Monster Jungle, Ruins Edge, etc.).

Comment

Working...
          X