Rebate not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rebate not working

Any mods that can help me out and pass Case #: 691681 to other people that can help me on my monthly card rebate? Rebate on other toons are working just fine but not for this toon. Got the requirements needed, toon already at 120, got more than 1k xtals to purchase monthly rebate for the first time, but when i clicked the monthly rebate tab that cost 1k xtals. It doesnt work no matter how many times i click on it. (Again other my other toons got the rebate just fine except this one). Seems like the one who assisted me on this ticket cant really help and giving me different answers, so I would appreciate if mobs can forward this case to others that can help me. I know im not the first case with the bugged rebate.

Thanks in advance for the help

I've forwarded your case to the devs.

Edit: The devs said Adam, is the one handling your ticket, and to please respond to the ticket.
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-23-2018, 01:54 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thanks Minori, i know hes the one handling the ticket but I already given the SS needed for the rebate bug and not giving me the help I needed. That's why im asking for help to transfer the ticket to other support that can handle this issue.
      Last edited by XGaladrielX; 08-23-2018, 09:29 PM. Reason: typo error

Comment

I understand the frustrations on not having the issue solved immediately, but there are steps they must take before they can fully help you. If you're willing to private message me with more details about your situation I'd be happy to try and speed up the process, but as this is R2 it might take some time.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

you must first purchase crystals to use the monthly cards, it wont let you click if you just saved up xtals from the fountain exchange. ill try to find out if you can just drop $5 in the game and it will unlock it.

Comment

Working...
          X