How can i?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can i?

So back when i started playing the game, there were always things to do and as time went on started to get boring. Now we had started a challenge to level your character to max (at the time i think it was like 120 or something without the use of your wings. so i deleted them. i thought i could just pick the quest up and boom theres your wings.and i just came back to the game a few days ago and i saw that there was a new plane, so many new systems and so on. well i went to find the quest for my wings and i cant find it... how do i get my wings if i cant get the quest? anyone know??

I dont know if u r referring to newbie wings Lv20 main quest.. from indogo npc asking if u could kill the birds in exchange for wings....
    Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
    Server:(S22)Tyria Village
    Spouse: (S23)Socrates
    Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
    -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
    -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
    -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

i think so. cuz when i was playing you get a set of wings thru a quest. and those were the wings i tossed.

Comment

Originally posted by mufflerpsych View Post
        i think so. cuz when i was playing you get a set of wings thru a quest. and those were the wings i tossed.
        Wings aren't able to be dropped or deleted. I suggest going through your quests again and looking for the lowest level main quest you can find.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Wings aren't able to be dropped or deleted. I suggest going through your quests again and looking for the lowest level main quest you can find.
          Minori you are correct but also incorrect and dont take this the wrong way but allow me to explain before you forum mute me for 30 days for disrespecting you LMAO.

Wings NOW (please do notice the key word, memorylane always missed that when i typed it like that) are not able to be dropped nor deleted. but up until if i do recall correctly it was 2015, you could delete your wings (or disenchant them, my favorite accidental thing.) and u'd file a ticket and it would be replaced. as long you did it within 24 hours. also in 2014 you could Trade your wings thru an exploit, bug,error in the system whatever you call it.(which has now been fixed and forgotten about.) with the introduction of the Chaos wings they FIXED the wings problem. hence why everyone was so aggy about not being able to throw away their wings. now i have heard of the wingless challenge. i have also heard of the baby challenge. i gave up on both of those when i was playing on kabam. it was such a pain. if you made it thru i commend you. but also when you threw away your wings you cant simply pick the quest back up and boom. your wings. Nope that was a main quest reward and i do believe you have to file a ticket to get them again. Minori please correct me if i am wrong before you forum mute me lol. but regardless since they fixed it both challenges and ideas are OUT of the Window seeing as unless you keep them in your bag. i do believe you have a long ticket ahead of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post

Minori you are correct but also incorrect and dont take this the wrong way but allow me to explain before you forum mute me for 30 days for disrespecting you LMAO.

Wings NOW (please do notice the key word, memorylane always missed that when i typed it like that) are not able to be dropped nor deleted. but up until if i do recall correctly it was 2015, you could delete your wings (or disenchant them, my favorite accidental thing.) and u'd file a ticket and it would be replaced. as long you did it within 24 hours. also in 2014 you could Trade your wings thru an exploit, bug,error in the system whatever you call it.(which has now been fixed and forgotten about.) with the introduction of the Chaos wings they FIXED the wings problem. hence why everyone was so aggy about not being able to throw away their wings. now i have heard of the wingless challenge. i have also heard of the baby challenge. i gave up on both of those when i was playing on kabam. it was such a pain. if you made it thru i commend you. but also when you threw away your wings you cant simply pick the quest back up and boom. your wings. Nope that was a main quest reward and i do believe you have to file a ticket to get them again. Minori please correct me if i am wrong before you forum mute me lol. but regardless since they fixed it both challenges and ideas are OUT of the Window seeing as unless you keep them in your bag. i do believe you have a long ticket ahead of you.
            Muting a player based on their opinions is silly. I've played this game since it was released. I don't recall ever being able to delete your wings or a "wingless challenge." You are welcome to submit a ticket and try to get them back, but beyond that, there is nothing that can be done here on the forums.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Well ive been forum muted for a whole lot less, my dubx5 forum account i still cant use to this day lmao and ive been playing since Kabam. but it was more or less of its 2019 and people get offended so easily. that is why i said before you forum mute me, i wanted to correct you. i dont like correcting people lol.

Comment

hmm.. i do wonder if ur from kabam when u deleted the wing... maybe u just need to file fr lost wings and it will be easier, no more quest
                Crystal Saga

Ign: (S22)Caia
                Server:(S22)Tyria Village
                Spouse: (S23)Socrates
                Guild:(Lv.10) DivineAngels - GM (AngelOfDeath)

Looking for>
                -Genie Crystals in Consumers Points
                -More Inventory (Bag) Space & Pages
                -Pixie Crystal in Mystery Packs

Comment

Well you said you could get the wings back if you filed a ticket within 24 hours and you lost then 4 or 5 years ago so I'd say you may have missed that window ????

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post
                    Well ive been forum muted for a whole lot less, my dubx5 forum account i still cant use to this day lmao and ive been playing since Kabam. but it was more or less of its 2019 and people get offended so easily. that is why i said before you forum mute me, i wanted to correct you. i dont like correcting people lol.
                    There's nothing to correct. Whatever past actions were taken against you I don't have any say on or knowledge of. I don't take action against a player until forum rules are broken; whether your words are liked or not is irrelevant.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Muting a player based on their opinions is silly. I've played this game since it was released. I don't recall ever being able to delete your wings or a "wingless challenge." You are welcome to submit a ticket and try to get them back, but beyond that, there is nothing that can be done here on the forums.
                      i been playing since 2012 and wings were deleteable at one point, I remember a player or two accidentally deleting them a number of years ago.
                      'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                      X