X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ziansy
    started a topic Loading Character list

Loading Character list

Can some one tell whats going on? it always loading character list when i log-in in the game to play i already file a ticket regarding this problem but if anyone can tell me how to fix these i will apreciate it

• Valthor
    replied
    not all west pve servers are down but the west pvp ones are

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by ziansy View Post
    Can some one tell whats going on? it always loading character list when i log-in in the game to play i already file a ticket regarding this problem but if anyone can tell me how to fix these i will apreciate it
    If you're having a problem with your connectivity I suggest clearing your browser cache and checking your internet connection. If you're apart of the East PvP and West PvE servers then you might have to wait until Monday for the problem to be fixed. Any other information regarding the mass issue is posted here

Leave a comment:

• Scruby_Ninja
    replied
    What server are u on? thanks to the bunny race they added this week it brightened up all the servers except for 73+ cuz they removed it... wont do brightened about s1+
    Last edited by *Minori*; 05-08-2019, 06:04 PM. Reason: Replaced all naughty words with brightened

Leave a comment:

Working...
X