Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account transfer from Kongregate

Hi all,
    I am an old player, had an account on 1st server at Kongregate. I tried to re-login today after a couple of years of inactivity just to find out that the servers are dead and accounts were moved here. I read the relevant post at another thread, I know this is probably too late, but I still hope that there might be a chance to transfer my toon here. If possible, could a GM or Dev. inform me how?

Theres nothing to transfer, m8. They only took toons that applied for the merge, if u didn't apply, then yr toon was lost on Kong

Comment

Originally posted by Alt18 View Post
      Theres nothing to transfer, m8. They only took toons that applied for the merge, if u didn't apply, then yr toon was lost on Kong
      Bummer..., perhaps I will start a new game here, just out of nostalgia... Do you think it is better to start fresh at the newest server or go to first ones? from the point of view of the server population. Actually, are the servers active? I see 100+ servers here, is there enough people playing in all those?

Comment

since then it has been further merged and now divided into five groups.
        it is probably US East(PvE) that there are the most player. i think.

Comment

Originally posted by prwtoplastos View Post

Bummer..., perhaps I will start a new game here, just out of nostalgia... Do you think it is better to start fresh at the newest server or go to first ones? from the point of view of the server population. Actually, are the servers active? I see 100+ servers here, is there enough people playing in all those?
          Well if you want to start off with some people you might know then I’d suggest start in the S25 server group but 90% of the Kong players quit so there’s very few there. Plus a lot of the active people there are the silent type so it might feel like a dead server but overall, there are lots of people who Carry weaker players there.

I wouldnt suggest joining a new server due to the fact that they get merged with servers that have been up for years very quickly so the players there will take advantage by farming stacks of low lvl chocolate like heroic wings and frageron soul Essences then sell them at ridiculous prices once the merge is finished and unless you’re a casher willing to spend big bucks, u will most likely quit due to the ridiculous stat gap between you and the players you were forced to merge with. I tried this on S83 and S93, I played both of those servers out until a month after they got merged. If I had to give a number I’d say about 80% of the original players on S93 quit soon after the merge and 95% from S83 quit soon after the merge. The ones who stay are usually(but not always) the players who’ve already invested money into the game.

I think when old players used to keep advocating for merges, r2 took that idea but applied it to new servers rather the old ones so now instead of creating more separate servers, they just throw the new ones with the old ones
          Last edited by *Minori*; 08-02-2019, 11:39 AM. Reason: Profanity changed to the world chocolate. Please, don't use profanity on the forums.

Comment

Working...
          X