Divination points and health orbs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Divination points and health orbs

I have 2 questions. What are divination points and do health orbs ever work or should I throw them away?

Divination Points can be obtained from doing your daily 10 attempts with a chance to spawn a boss monster. If you recharge you can purchase Integrated Crystal Ball, Antique Crystal Ball, and Ancient Crystal Ball from the fate shop located on page 22 in the Hot Shop or page 4 in the Gift Pack shop in 2 different packs. The final option available is from the Points of Interest Shop or Consumer Points Shop with the option to use Points for Integrated Crystal Ball or Antique Crystal Ball.

Health Orbs do function. You may have yours turned off. If you look where your experience bar is on the lower left-hand side above where the sound Icon is you'll see a screw. Click on that and you can turn on your orbs there.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you but I still don't know what you use the divination points for and what daily 10 attempts are you talking about. I got a crystal ball from the Halloween event and that is the 1st I've heard of divination points. I did have the health orbs turned off!

Comment

Divination Points are used in Diviner. You'll place a piece of equipment into the slot and click diviner you'll obtain stats based on the level of your diviner. There's a little info tab located inside the system if you're still confused when you open it.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X