• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cannot login

i cant log in my account through gmail pls help me

Originally posted by irabaw20 View Post
    i cant log in my account through gmail pls help me
    The issue with utilizing Gmail has reportedly been fixed. If it has not please let us know and we'll notify the team the issue is still occurring! If you're having difficulty staying logged on please use https://www.r2games.com/ to complete your login! Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Btw im having the same trouble. I'm logging in thru FB and Google, I tried to clear my cache numerous times and everytime I would log-in it would just bring me back to the log-in page. Please help, I can play thru FB apps but its too laggy for that.

Comment

Originally posted by havefun123 View Post
        Btw im having the same trouble. I'm logging in thru FB and Google, I tried to clear my cache numerous times and everytime I would log-in it would just bring me back to the log-in page. Please help, I can play thru FB apps but its too laggy for that.
        Have you tried logging in threw this link https://www.r2games.com/ and using a browser other than chrome?
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Having problems logging in thru fb can anyone help me?

Comment

Originally posted by ichinadesu View Post
            Having problems logging in thru fb can anyone help me?
            We are aware of the login issues and request your patience while they are worked on being fixed. Please, try logging in with the full URL https://www.r2games.com. If this does not work try submitting a ticket.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I can login no issue on a browser, but the r2 client refuses to let me login, i use my gmail to login

Comment

I'll notify the team the client is experiencing log-in issues. Please, continue to use the browser in the meantime. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                X