Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question regarding possible skill changes upon the morphing of a pet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question regarding possible skill changes upon the morphing of a pet.

Ok, before I start, I have searched around the internet for this answer, but since it seems like Crystal Saga is generally new and constantly being updated with new content, the answers I have found are contradictory at best and obsolete at worst.

Ok, I recently was able to hatch a Baby Angel, with the skills known as Devil Shot, Enchanted Flame and Purification, which I leveled up to level 2. Even though they were not my preferred skills, they do have their use. As such, I am a bit worried about losing the skills when i the opportunity of morphing her into a Super Angel finally comes to me, since I know Super Angels learn innate skills like Angels Blessing (a superior healing skill) and Mad Magic. The question I had is if upon morphing, the skills of the previous form would be lost for those of the new form. At first I thought this was the case, but upon seeing the final form of the Canvas Teddy running around with all their skills maximised at the brutal level 4, I am very confused.

Secondly, I have unlocked an extra skill slot upon my Baby Angel reaching level 45. If i were to fill it and then morph, would the pet skill in that slot be lost due to the pet now being reset to lv 1?

I thank you all in advance for your help with this. Have a nice day, be safe and God Bless.

When you morph a pet, you get a brand new pet, so the skills you had on the baby will be different from the skills you have on the super. Opened slots, learned skills, any training, enhancements, whipping, etc, you did do not carry over to the morphed pet.

The Teddy and the Dinosaur learn a higher level innate skill upon morphing. This isn't saved skills from the previous morph, it's the new innate skills.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      When you morph a pet, you get a brand new pet, so the skills you had on the baby will be different from the skills you have on the super. Opened slots, learned skills, any training, enhancements, whipping, etc, you did do not carry over to the morphed pet.

The Teddy and the Dinosaur learn a higher level innate skill upon morphing. This isn't saved skills from the previous morph, it's the new innate skills.
      Thanks so much for the reply. That really cleared up a lot of confusion for me. As such, I have decided not to enhance my angel in any way until I get the non-cash means to turn it into super angel, get REAL lucky, turn it into burning angel. Burning is a distant dream for me, but who knows, which this years non-cash events, I could just get my chance.

Comment

you need to get firelord pet, once you get the FL then you can try for burning angel/demon king

Comment

Working...
        X