Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Sticky Dragon Coin Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Dragon Coin Shards

Don't know if this is just me or a general problem - but the excess Dragon Coin Shards I collected last week can't be dumped. They are taking up a space in my backpack which I'd sooner have vacant. Now there is nowhere to trade them it seems like I'm stuck with them - I've tried all over in Starglade and outside but they just stay put.

Pitkin - Sukemo Bluff

Sell them, that's what I did, lol.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I suppose there is someone looney enough to buy them on this server - I'll try it - lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pitkin View Post
        I suppose there is someone looney enough to buy them on this server - I'll try it - lol
        whuch looney are you talking about >_> no not the guy who traded me 250 invites and I decline all of em just To get my frag back >.>
        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
        Class Shadow Rogue
        Level 55+
        Plane Mortal (obv.)
        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

lol - no - but the misc items vendor bought them - at least they are not cluttering up my backpack anymore

Comment

I really like that they gave them a decent value for people that ended up with to many. It would be awesome if they could do this with other event items that are similar.

Comment

Working...
            X