Sticky Dragon Coin Shards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticky Dragon Coin Shards

Don't know if this is just me or a general problem - but the excess Dragon Coin Shards I collected last week can't be dumped. They are taking up a space in my backpack which I'd sooner have vacant. Now there is nowhere to trade them it seems like I'm stuck with them - I've tried all over in Starglade and outside but they just stay put.

Pitkin - Sukemo Bluff

Sell them, that's what I did, lol.
    Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

I suppose there is someone looney enough to buy them on this server - I'll try it - lol

Comment

Originally posted by Pitkin View Post
        I suppose there is someone looney enough to buy them on this server - I'll try it - lol
        whuch looney are you talking about >_> no not the guy who traded me 250 invites and I decline all of em just To get my frag back >.>
        I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
        Class Shadow Rogue
        Level 55+
        Plane Mortal (obv.)
        Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

lol - no - but the misc items vendor bought them - at least they are not cluttering up my backpack anymore

Comment

I really like that they gave them a decent value for people that ended up with to many. It would be awesome if they could do this with other event items that are similar.

Comment

Working...
            X