To R2, MODS and the player community

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To R2, MODS and the player community

I've only been playing crystal saga for about 6 weeks now and so far i have observed some crazy s***.

Let me tell you about my experience so far.

When i see so many forum posts about the staff not replying i see the same comment being placed "Submit a ticket" and my experience, this IS the best way to resolve an
    issue. Every problem I've faced so far has been dealt with within an hour or two from submitting tickets or getting help from the mods here. After 4 weeks of not being a paying customer and receiving good treatment i decided to become a paying customer and do you know what happened? I got the same treatment. I don't understand why so many people come here complaining when the solution is easy. Submit a ticket.

"This game is a cheat just to make you buy"
    This is also untrue of the game as i have found most items you can get ingame for free anyway, If you're willing to work hard enough for it.

People=war
    So many people fighting and ♥ ☮ ✌♥ and arguing about other people in game, it's like watching a sitcom over the broadcasting system sometimes, I feel like i am playing a game with children aged between 10-15 who have just hit puberty and hate the world.

The main point in this post is.
    1: R2 games are providing a free service for your enjoyment purposes and whether or not you're a paying customer, they are a good supporting staff and very professional.
    2: Some glitches exist and in order to fix certain things the server must be reset, as soon as the server goes down you all post on the forums like it's the end of the world. Which would you like? a fixed game or a buggy game that is always online?
    3: Submit a ticket
    4: Be respectful, I'm sure children also play this game.
    5: The broadcast system doesn't work the same as a facebook status update.
    6: Enjoy yourselves. There's no need for all this drama.

From a new player of R2games. Thank you Mods, Thank you R2 and thank you community for taking the time to read this. No flaming please, I'm sure we can have a mature debate.
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 02-04-2013, 04:19 AM.
    Crystal Saga [S60]
    IGN : SaintXris
    Level : 44
    Guild : SoulSociety (PM Me here or IG to join - Serious gamers only please)

Thank you so much. you've just said what was in my mind.

Comment

Glad to see that there are some people with have a little thinking power left
      I'm sure all of the mods needed a thread/post something like this ^_^

Comment

Originally posted by SaintXris View Post
        I've only been playing crystal saga for about 6 weeks now and so far i have observed some crazy s***.

Let me tell you about my experience so far.

When i see so many forum posts about the staff not replying i see the same comment being placed "Submit a ticket" and my experience, this IS the best way to resolve an
        issue. Every problem I've faced so far has been dealt with within an hour or two from submitting tickets or getting help from the mods here. After 4 weeks of not being a paying customer and receiving good treatment i decided to become a paying customer and do you know what happened? I got the same treatment. I don't understand why so many people come here complaining when the solution is easy. Submit a ticket.
        When you file a ticket asking them to fix some bug it usually never happens, gotta admit that "ingame problems" gets dealt fairly fast tho.

"This game is a cheat just to make you buy"
        This is also untrue of the game as i have found most items you can get ingame for free anyway, If you're willing to work hard enough for it.
        Can't say that I don't agree with people who sais that cs is a cash scam..

People=war
        So many people fighting and ♥ ☮ ✌♥ and arguing about other people in game, it's like watching a sitcom over the broadcasting system sometimes, I feel like i am playing a game with children aged between 10-15 who have just hit puberty and hate the world.
        Probably because it's partly true >_>

The main point in this post is.
        1: R2 games are providing a free service for your enjoyment purposes and whether or not you're a paying customer, they are a good supporting staff and very professional.
        2: Some glitches exist and in order to fix certain things the server must be reset, as soon as the server goes down you all post on the forums like it's the end of the world. Which would you like? a fixed game or a buggy game that is always online?
        3: Submit a ticket
        4: Be respectful, I'm sure children also play this game.
        5: The broadcast system doesn't work the same as a facebook status update.
        6: Enjoy yourselves. There's no need for all this drama.
        That "professional staff" shows way too rarely. And nope, bugs rarely get fixed anymore. And some times you gotta cause some "drama" to get something to happen.. (Even tho even that way doesn't seem to work on r2)

From a new player of R2games. Thank you Mods, Thank you R2 and thank you community for taking the time to read this. No flaming please, I'm sure we can have a mature debate.
        It shows that you're new into the game, just wait a bit and you'll see how things really are..
        Last edited by venomeh; 02-04-2013, 03:14 PM.
        Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

Originally posted by SirGahalant View Post
          Thank you so much. you've just said what was in my mind.
          I'm glad i wasn't the only person thinking this. Thank you for posting SirGahalant.

Originally posted by Kagelol View Post
          Glad to see that there are some people with have a little thinking power left
          I'm sure all of the mods needed a thread/post something like this ^_^
          We live in generation of smart phones and dumb people - Anonymous, Seems very true. I'm glad you're also on board kagelol. Thank you very much for posting.

Originally posted by venomeh View Post
          When you file a ticket asking them to fix some bug it usually never happens, gotta admit that "ingame problems" gets dealt fairly fast tho.

Can't say that I don't agree with people who sais that cs is a cash scam..

Probably because it's partly true >_>

That "professional staff" shows way too rarely. And nope, bugs rarely get fixed anymore. And some times you gotta cause some "drama" to get something to happen.. (Even tho even that way doesn't seem to work on r2)

It shows that you're new into the game, just wait a bit and you'll see how things really are..
          Although you had some good points i stand by my main statement. Thank you for not flaming and simply inputting your opinion venomeh. Much respect.
          Crystal Saga [S60]
          IGN : SaintXris
          Level : 44
          Guild : SoulSociety (PM Me here or IG to join - Serious gamers only please)

Comment

i agree

good post..lots of truth in it

Comment

The most active mods in this forum is MemoryLane
              He should be reading this around 5-10 minutes after i write
              Thumbs up for MemoryLane

Comment

Originally posted by Valkryies View Post
                The most active mods in this forum is MemoryLane
                He should be reading this around 5-10 minutes after i write
                Thumbs up for MemoryLane
                MemoryLane is a female Moderator, and she sends her regards for your kindness.
                The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

Working...
                X