This is not my preist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is not my preist !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've signed with my username and go to the same sever i always go to i even booked marked it when i joined this site,should it ever go of the list of new severs. but somethings wrong....

when the game loads my priest is level 26 instead of level 36
    it's name is "Shad0w" instead of "ShadowDemon"
    my archer's name was changed from "longshot" back to archer
    and the daily log in says i had only done so for 1 day instead of being the sixth straight log in
    i didn't work on my character just to have it switched out with some noobs
    who ever is in control of the " Exigent Bluff" sever give me back my priest

-Edit- i checked threw my email and my notices here for some answer but got nothing ,
    also I'm not using that character so it remains the same for whoever it actually belong to-

RE EDIT- to whoever fixed it thank you but I'm hoping this won't happen again; if that person had use my priest and tried to pvp with it and died .
    I'm not sure if it'd be worth trying to re-gain the items that took days to create
    Last edited by SHADOWOFSIX; 02-05-2013, 05:40 PM. Reason: FINALLY FIXED

You bookmarked it....?

By any chance do you live with anyone who might have used the computer, and thus used the bookmark? Maybe one of your friends/relatives deleted your toon and started a new one.
    (S14)Squintina
    LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
    LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
      You bookmarked it....?

By any chance do you live with anyone who might have used the computer, and thus used the bookmark? Maybe one of your friends/relatives deleted your toon and started a new one.
      no I'm the only one who has access to this computer and the only one who plays online my family are more console gamers

Comment

Working...
      X