No announcement yet.

About "scams" and "hacks"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people are just plain stupid with the tradable costumes and still lots and lots of plats are getting scammed
    (S31)CardinalSin

(S30)AngelHearts

Eidolon 3x

Archduke

"Spend time, not money, on your children"
    "Money can be earned again , Time just passes once"

Comment

Hackers and scamers are desperate people who go to the farthest limits to ruin someone elses account just to make theirs better when they are to frecken lazy to actually work hard and something actually right on the game >_>
      They f with you and make you fall for their scams, next day your money and items are gone
      (S6)Wisteria889
      Class: Mage
      Server:Windshear Peaks
      Level:70+
      Plane:Eidolon
      Honor:Viceroy
      Guild: (S6)SteinsGate
      Proud player since 2011
      ♥~Thank you for everything~♥

Comment

Just remember, if it's too good to be true, then it probably is. That's what I was taught when I was a kid... But I also guess common sense died a long time ago.

Comment

My in game husband also kindly offered to pilot my toon when I wasn't on. I just as kindly declined. I like the kid and he is sweet, but I'm not sharing my little toon with ANYONE! I don't pay for anything in advance either, if people don't want to do a trade in one trade window...no deal. I can honestly say that I have never been "hacked" or "scammed".

Comment

Well I have gifted items out of the cash shop to people only after being paid so that I don't get scammed and have never had a problem. I think most players that sell cash shop items that can't be traded are good people. Unfortunately the few scammers out that ruin the game for everyone else. But having seen the scams, I only do the cash shop item thing with players that I have dealt with for awhile. It sucks that other players don't get any benefit from me since I won't sell to players I don't have a history with, but guess it can't be helped.

Comment

Originally posted by R22057192 View Post
              My in game husband also kindly offered to pilot my toon when I wasn't on. I just as kindly declined. I like the kid and he is sweet, but I'm not sharing my little toon with ANYONE! I don't pay for anything in advance either, if people don't want to do a trade in one trade window...no deal. I can honestly say that I have never been "hacked" or "scammed".

Ladies seem more sensible lol or we just grow more attached to our baby toons and our purses.

Comment

File ticket guyz

Comment

Originally posted by pocker14 View Post
                  File ticket guyz

Since i've never been "hacked" or scammed I don't see the point of this word of wisdom. Can't file tickets on others's behalf can i....And i invite u to read some topics even on the first page.... "pls gm help, me/my friend/my cat is hacked"

Comment

Working...
                  X