bad r2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bad r2

ok im a professional gamer... and you guys are utterly stupid. what youve just done with the gmuts has screwed and annoyed many players. i understand that ur tryin to reduce the amount of ppl getting free shop items via mount extravaganza, but really? with the price of ur shop items you actually expect people to buy? think about it... gmuts pucs wtv, are all way over priced... we might as well just send a money order away for nothing considering all upgrade items fail 99% of the time. its the biggest waste of money ever to buy anything at all.
    and here's why i say that. this is a very prime example. if i want to upgrade my pixie to the holy terrene it would cost me $1400, just for the pucs. not to mention the 200 soul shards at $1.15 a piece. and all the crystal essence that i would need... are you guys that ignorant and stupid? somebody could go buy an xbox360 a ps3 and several games for both plus online memberships and game expansions and be entertained for life. and thats just for one tiny little thing in this game. not to mention heroic ethereal and divine wings. so ur trying to force people to buy their gmuts, and i would expect ur plan to back fire. if you guys were smart you would reduce the price of these items drastically instead of increase, and your sales would go thru the roof. your sales could increase by 1000% easily if the price was right, thus making u more profit.

the whole point of all this was really just to say, #%&@ you, i quit. and so have roughly a dozen of my friends who have paid good money over the last year. but thats how u want it, get ppl to come i and spend money, then quit when they figure out how ignorant and greedy r2 is and u keep the cycle going. u should try doing good business and keeping people happy. idiots.

Your totally right! they are greedy, they charge to much, they don't fix the issues.. they allow things to go on in the games that shouldn't go on such as the bullying etc.. Im about to quit myself! found any good games?

Comment

yeah yeah ur right kuja420 i agree with you they really really want more money so thats why they made GMUT reward in extravaganza is bound

Comment

theres lots of other good games out there, u just have to find them. try mmobomb or mmorpg websites they have lists of browsers games and downloadable mmo's

Comment

kuja I agree with you 100% let's wait and watch the r2 company goin down from over 10k people to 1 per server. Lets wait and watch. They might change things then, but they're probably late to change it when they have a limited amount of people playing. I'll unlike cs on fb and I'm free to go. Farewell crystal saga! I will not login for this.
          I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
          Class Shadow Rogue
          Level 55+
          Plane Mortal (obv.)
          Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

Totally agreed. but you could have addressed this in a better way and without swearing.

Comment

They are shifting to what Broken Realm is - heavy cash to win.

Comment

well, i agree..... make it cheap enough and everybody stays and plays better to get $10 from 1000 over and over and over again, than $1000 from 10 once I can afford 10 bucks, won't even bat an eyeball, would do that 4 times a month every month .... but with prices the way they are, forget it .... will never spend another dime on an r2 game again
                Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

Originally posted by HimariChan View Post
                  They are shifting to what Broken Realm is - heavy cash to win.
                  exactly, they think they can get away with murder after making broken realm... you guys could always play crystal legacy or saga of heroes (same game, different company providing it) but they are asian servers and the event times arent very good for north americans, unless ur a night hawk like me

Comment

Originally posted by kuja420 View Post
                    exactly, they think they can get away with murder after making broken realm... you guys could always play crystal legacy or saga of heroes (same game, different company providing it) but they are asian servers and the event times arent very good for north americans, unless ur a night hawk like me
                    yeah i agree with you

Comment

Originally posted by kuja420 View Post
                      im playing SoH beside CS and thats on europeantime not asian and unless your from the pacific coast of the us its not that bad for you guys (ofc if you only play at nighttime then it wont suit you...like the CS times dont suits me very well) > overall if your casher here you should check what you get there for your money...

Comment

Originally posted by Pandzor View Post
                        im playing SoH beside CS and thats on europeantime not asian and unless your from the pacific coast of the us its not that bad for you guys (ofc if you only play at nighttime then it wont suit you...like the CS times dont suits me very well) > overall if your casher here you should check what you get there for your money...
                        SoH doesn't look that bad but I think they have the same problem as R2, too few players. Didn't see many updates over there lately.

Comment

Originally posted by sebastian1988 View Post
                          SoH doesn't look that bad but I think they have the same problem as R2, too few players. Didn't see many updates over there lately.
                          agreed they have also a low playerbase but....skills are fixed and perma 4*xp (or was it 5* xp?) and you can buy mounts via coupons (ofc not all...). its a different approach (drops are different -> mountrunes/wings dropping in normal dungeons 2; some events are missing...)...for me it was the time which suits better but i still play CS on my main cause ive made good friends here. (so i play both lol)

there everything is bound (only wings+mpr not but you get less dropping) but you can trade wings and mountrunes for higher ones ingame...at a different rate then here...

r2 cant satisfy all of us (i personally can live with it) but i understand that some leave the game cause of this...i was just giving them an option to play CS in a different way from another hoster if they still like the game itself....

Comment

The starter of this topic is right but i'm not gonna dwell into it, if R2g didn't change their attitude in over a year they're not gonna have a sudden change of heart. Disappointing way to say goodbye to a game i enjoyed for a year but r2g's updates and policy drove me away too. U guys have fun as long as u can and if u don't anymore just move on.
                            I will miss my game friends and my little toons but certainly not the frustration of "fail fail fail fail" everything i farmed for months or cashed for.

have fun and take care everyone, gonna log to chitchat sometimes

Eryka, ranger, (S37)Cheurna Gorge

Comment

Changing server and problem

I have a problem ... will not let me log in with my account and assume that server we switched many of my friends have the same problem when logging in to my account sends me crearun new character and I had mine ... well logs as a friend but I will not let me please help we are very upset that all logging and you can not if we want to play ... many want to go elsewhere for the same problem all unserver moved here and can only logging of three of more than 60 characters and do not want to think that we lost everything, not if either the area or that the characters are still moving but if we wanted answers please.
                              Thanks, hope your help

Comment

Working...
                              X