negative feedback

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• negative feedback

i just wanted to take a moment to point out the obvious. i havent seen a positive post on ur forum yet. u have all posts of people and there views on being let down. what does R2 plan to do to resolve this? we as paying customers have a right to know ur detailed action plan and also have a chance to put our 2 cents in for consideration, instead of u guys just trying to **** us for money.

You need to realize that the majority of people only visit the forums following maintenance and that's just to read what's new. Then you get a handful of people who stick around and discuss, complain, debate, etc whatever was in the patch notes. The majority of players are in game, playing the game. They don't stop having fun in the game to come to the forum to say how much fun they have.

Look, I don't disagree that there are things that could be changed. I've added my support to many threads. But, if you've noticed nothing but complaints everywhere and nothing being down, why do you think that is? Perhaps instead of the constant "R2 fails, R2 is greedy" threads, people could turn all that negativity into constructive posts, and maybe then something will be done to change things.

Half of the complaint threads complain about every aspect of the game, but yet the people doing the complaining are here day after day. I have to wonder, if you all hate the game so much, why do you still play it? There's got to be some reason that's keeping you here. Maybe mention that before launching into a monologue about what you think is broken?

The only rights you have as a "paying customer" for a free-to-play online game is to play or leave. If you feel like your money is being wasted, stop putting it into the game. It's really that simple, and then you won't need to complain about the money anymore.

Let me take you back into time, when the fragarach system came out (and I use this as an example only because I've always been in awe of the research and thoughtfulness put into the threads), it started with the normal tirade threads, and they were for the most part ignored. Then a few smart people came and gave a long list of all the reasons the system didn't work for the game and suggestions for how it should be. Because there was so much information to discuss, the threads gained a massive amount of community support. R2 read those threads, changed the system.

My point is, if your way isn't working, try the way that does work.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Well memory, as everyone has pointed out for long over a year. Constructive and well thought out suggestions are completely ignored to. And no one will deny that r2 completely ignores the forums and the players suggestions. I have seen some very well thoughtout plans on how to fix simple bugs, great suggestions that would not be a breach of the contract with the chinese owners and all completely disregarded. The truth is, r2 really doesnt care about the players at all. Or they would have fixed this mistake right away, cause now its not just free players mad, most the cashers dont like this either cause its gonna make most players quit, and since CS is a social game, cashers dont wanna play on a server with 3 people. They want others to talk to and hang out with. Im a casher and at this point im seriously thinking about quitting, along with most my guild who are all cashers aswell. Since the amount of players on our server has dropped off by almost half in the past week.

Comment

All you need to do is to make the most out of the game and out of the money you spend. R2 is doing its best to improve the gameplay. I think it is too unfair to flame around and troll the forums just to point out what you want to happen. This is what they can offer. If you aren't satisfied, no one forces you to play this game any longer. Quit the game and try other MMORPG, but I don't think you'll get the same fun.

Comment

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
          Well memory, as everyone has pointed out for long over a year. Constructive and well thought out suggestions are completely ignored to. And no one will deny that r2 completely ignores the forums and the players suggestions.
          I know for a fact that isn't true. You do too, since you've been here almost as long as I have. LOTS of player suggestions have been implemented into the game, and they got those suggestions from the forums. I can't count the number of times a GM has asked us about certain threads, asked us to respond, asked us to edit, delete, or move things in a random thread. They do read the forums. They do read the suggestions. They spend a lot of time reading through the forums. But, with tickets, and issues, and the number of threads, it's just not possible to reply to them all.

The reason the mount and wing extravaganza, gmut event, guessing game, rebirth quests, etc are permanent events is because lots of players asked for these events to be permanent. How would R2 know players wanted these things if they ignored the players?

I have seen some very well thoughtout plans on how to fix simple bugs, great suggestions that would not be a breach of the contract with the chinese owners and all completely disregarded.
          I have seen a lot of great suggestions too, and after talking with R2 people about them, I understand why they aren't in the game. Coding for some of the suggestions would take so long to do, and that's if that particular project has priority over everything else. The "simple" bugs aren't always as simple as they seem (priest stuff, for example). Just because it affects one thing in the game doesn't mean the coding for that one thing isn't connected to hundreds of other things or needs to be changed in dozens of other lines. Sometimes fixing those simple bugs results in more bugs, which we have seen plenty of times before.

I do know every bug that's been posted is on a giant To-Do list. I also know that the devs have priorities, and some of those bugs do get bumped down the list. I have been quite vocal about some of the bugs, but R2 doesn't control that- R2 is the publisher. You can shout "R2" all you want, but it's up to the devs to get it done. Google the publisher-developer relationship sometime.

The truth is, r2 really doesnt care about the players at all. Or they would have fixed this mistake right away, cause now its not just free players mad, most the cashers dont like this either cause its gonna make most players quit, and since CS is a social game, cashers dont wanna play on a server with 3 people. They want others to talk to and hang out with. Im a casher and at this point im seriously thinking about quitting, along with most my guild who are all cashers aswell. Since the amount of players on our server has dropped off by almost half in the past week.
          Where are all these people who are going to leave over bound gmuts? Why are they not supporting one of the ideas about the bound gmuts? Did Storm himself not post that this is a time when we need those players to voice their opinions? If they aren't willing to make the effort to voice their opinion then they have no right to complain about it.

At the end of the day, we play because we enjoy the game. Events are a bonus. Rewards are a bonus. Spending cash is a choice, not mandatory. There are lots of games that allow you to play for free up to a certain point and then you can't go any further, can't explore the rest of the game, without making some sort of cash purchase. This game allows you to continue on without restrictions. People who are willing to quit without a fight were probably going to quit on their own soon enough anyway.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            I know for a fact that isn't true. You do too, since you've been here almost as long as I have. LOTS of player suggestions have been implemented into the game, and they got those suggestions from the forums. I can't count the number of times a GM has asked us about certain threads, asked us to respond, asked us to edit, delete, or move things in a random thread. They do read the forums. They do read the suggestions. They spend a lot of time reading through the forums. But, with tickets, and issues, and the number of threads, it's just not possible to reply to them all.
            True they used to.. Dunno what happened to those tho, (around six months ago?)

The reason the mount and wing extravaganza, gmut event, guessing game, rebirth quests, etc are permanent events is because lots of players asked for these events to be permanent. How would R2 know players wanted these things if they ignored the players?
            Thought those are just copied from other versions..

I have seen a lot of great suggestions too, and after talking with R2 people about them, I understand why they aren't in the game. Coding for some of the suggestions would take so long to do, and that's if that particular project has priority over everything else. The "simple" bugs aren't always as simple as they seem (priest stuff, for example). Just because it affects one thing in the game doesn't mean the coding for that one thing isn't connected to hundreds of other things or needs to be changed in dozens of other lines. Sometimes fixing those simple bugs results in more bugs, which we have seen plenty of times before.
            Would assume a (half) broken CLASS to have a pretty high priority? Esp. after all the feedback that has been given regarding that. And so what if it'd take long? I'm sure that if they would've started to work on that since the issues AND suggestions how to fix that were brought on that would've been fixed already. R2's just being plain lazy and shows that they don't care a *** about their customers, sometimes not even the ones whom relies on the power of green, (where's the logic behind this?)

I do know every bug that's been posted is on a giant To-Do list. I also know that the devs have priorities, and some of those bugs do get bumped down the list. I have been quite vocal about some of the bugs, but R2 doesn't control that- R2 is the publisher. You can shout "R2" all you want, but it's up to the devs to get it done. Google the publisher-developer relationship sometime.
            Aren't the devs indeed R2's devs? Sooo the complaints should be going to right place?

Originally posted by kuja420 View Post
            we as paying customers have a right to know ur detailed action plan and also have a chance to put our 2 cents in for consideration, instead of u guys just trying to **** us for money.
            Agree, the info what's going on and what not is lacking too much.
            Last edited by venomeh; 02-24-2013, 06:44 AM.
            Stalkers OP.

Best (ex) R2 employee quote: "Be kind to your fellow players ~ you never know when they are alt GMs "

Comment

free Gmuts keep the market alive its jumped from 9g each to over 25g if any1 is selling at all and 99% of player shops have closed and they say they wont reopen only 3 player shops now open on kONG AND was close to 50 shops before this who wants to wait half a year per mount upgrade this game not gonna last that long and the reason you see so many negative posts is the longer our suggestions take to fix the madder people tend to get and always getting there is nothing wrong with what we changed response from R2 shows you dont really care as long as the money is still coming and I think your trying to kill the game be4 the new game Cos comes out just like you did with your last game be4 crystal saga came out i was playing it when you stopped supporting it and then removed it from the games you host, take a game run it into the ground ignore peoples complaints then remove it from games you host lets see if you remove saga soon bet u will

Comment

Originally posted by Quietone911 View Post
                . . . I think your trying to kill the game be4 the new game Cos comes out just like you did with your last game be4 crystal saga came out i was playing it when you stopped supporting it and then removed it from the games you host, take a game run it into the ground ignore peoples complaints then remove it from games you host lets see if you remove saga soon bet u will
                That other game performed poorly and killed itself. CS isn't going to be killed by R2. People still play it and R2 is trying their best to acquire all the servers on other platforms where the hosts are no longer able to afford to host CS so that everyone can keep playing the game. You see the coming of CoS to R2 as a bad thing- I see it as a blessing. If CS isn't as profitable as it was before, that puts the game in jeopardy, but the new games that bring in more people and more money help keep CS here.

A lot of the angry posts fail to mention why the poster is angry and what they would like to see corrected- that's what I mean by a constructive post. Using the OP as an example- he's clearly upset, noticed a lot of negative feedback, then asks for a detailed action plan. Doesn't address why he's upset or what he'd like to see done about it. I don't even know what he means by a detailed action plan.

I'm not saying don't post when angry, I'm saying make your point clear.

Comment

That other game performed poorly and killed itself. CS isn't going to be killed by R2. People still play it and R2 is trying their best to acquire all the servers on other platforms where the hosts are no longer able to afford to host CS so that everyone can keep playing the game. You see the coming of CoS to R2 as a bad thing- I see it as a blessing. If CS isn't as profitable as it was before, that puts the game in jeopardy, but the new games that bring in more people and more money help keep CS here.

A lot of the angry posts fail to mention why the poster is angry and what they would like to see corrected- that's what I mean by a constructive post. Using the OP as an example- he's clearly upset, noticed a lot of negative feedback, then asks for a detailed action plan. Doesn't address why he's upset or what he'd like to see done about it. I don't even know what he means by a detailed action plan.

If your talking about Caesary, then its cause the developers of Evony and Caesary got into epic legal fight that kinda killed both games. If its Kingdoms CCG, why does this link exist kingdoms.r2games.com and yet there is no forums for it. Also why does this exist. flashgames.r2games.com

And yeah im ****** about the direction of CS is going, especially with BR around. I've seen the web stats and it aint pretty. I'd wish you guys take a look at Aeriagames and learn how to run a MMO company. Not to blame the Mods, but it be nice to interact with the GMs.

Comment

I Would Have To Agree With All The Above Just Like There Not Supporting Broken Realms And Are Letting It get drove right into the dust !!! +1 to all the above except for the mods !!!
                    You need to realize that the majority of people only visit the forums following maintenance and that's just to read what's new. Then you get a handful of people who stick around and discuss, complain, debate, etc whatever was in the patch notes. The majority of players are in game, playing the game. They don't stop having fun in the game to come to the forum to say how much fun they have.

Look, I don't disagree that there are things that could be changed. I've added my support to many threads. But, if you've noticed nothing but complaints everywhere and nothing being down, why do you think that is? Perhaps instead of the constant "R2 fails, R2 is greedy" threads, people could turn all that negativity into constructive posts, and maybe then something will be done to change things.

Half of the complaint threads complain about every aspect of the game, but yet the people doing the complaining are here day after day. I have to wonder, if you all hate the game so much, why do you still play it? There's got to be some reason that's keeping you here. Maybe mention that before launching into a monologue about what you think is broken?

The only rights you have as a "paying customer" for a free-to-play online game is to play or leave. If you feel like your money is being wasted, stop putting it into the game. It's really that simple, and then you won't need to complain about the money anymore.

Let me take you back into time, when the fragarach system came out (and I use this as an example only because I've always been in awe of the research and thoughtfulness put into the threads), it started with the normal tirade threads, and they were for the most part ignored. Then a few smart people came and gave a long list of all the reasons the system didn't work for the game and suggestions for how it should be. Because there was so much information to discuss, the threads gained a massive amount of community support. R2 read those threads, changed the system.

My point is, if your way isn't working, try the way that does work.
                    Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
                    Well memory, as everyone has pointed out for long over a year. Constructive and well thought out suggestions are completely ignored to. And no one will deny that r2 completely ignores the forums and the players suggestions. I have seen some very well thoughtout plans on how to fix simple bugs, great suggestions that would not be a breach of the contract with the chinese owners and all completely disregarded. The truth is, r2 really doesnt care about the players at all. Or they would have fixed this mistake right away, cause now its not just free players mad, most the cashers dont like this either cause its gonna make most players quit, and since CS is a social game, cashers dont wanna play on a server with 3 people. They want others to talk to and hang out with. Im a casher and at this point im seriously thinking about quitting, along with most my guild who are all cashers aswell. Since the amount of players on our server has dropped off by almost half in the past week.

Where are all these people who are going to leave over bound gmuts? Why are they not supporting one of the ideas about the bound gmuts? Did Storm himself not post that this is a time when we need those players to voice their opinions? If they aren't willing to make the effort to voice their opinion then they have no right to complain about it.

At the end of the day, we play because we enjoy the game. Events are a bonus. Rewards are a bonus. Spending cash is a choice, not mandatory. There are lots of games that allow you to play for free up to a certain point and then you can't go any further, can't explore the rest of the game, without making some sort of cash purchase. This game allows you to continue on without restrictions. People who are willing to quit without a fight were probably going to quit on their own soon enough anyway.
                    Originally posted by venomeh View Post
                    True they used to.. Dunno what happened to those tho, (around six months ago?)

Thought those are just copied from other versions..

Would assume a (half) broken CLASS to have a pretty high priority? Esp. after all the feedback that has been given regarding that. And so what if it'd take long? I'm sure that if they would've started to work on that since the issues AND suggestions how to fix that were brought on that would've been fixed already. R2's just being plain lazy and shows that they don't care a *** about their customers, sometimes not even the ones whom relies on the power of green, (where's the logic behind this?)

Aren't the devs indeed R2's devs? Sooo the complaints should be going to right place?

Agree, the info what's going on and what not is lacking too much.

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                    If your talking about Caesary, then its cause the developers of Evony and Caesary got into epic legal fight that kinda killed both games. If its Kingdoms CCG, why does this link exist kingdoms.r2games.com and yet there is no forums for it. Also why does this exist. flashgames.r2games.com

And yeah im ****** about the direction of CS is going, especially with BR around. I've seen the web stats and it aint pretty. I'd wish you guys take a look at Aeriagames and learn how to run a MMO company. Not to blame the Mods, but it be nice to interact with the GMs.

Comment

And Onto the gm's wont be happening unless they decide to take there paychecks and tell there employers the players are right they dont have the balls

Comment

you want examples ok Priests Holy light should heal % of HP instead of the little it does Bloodfog totum needs to give immunity instead of stealth because of our curse attacks were always hitting the enemy and it causes this skill to become useless Demons grasp just stuns what good does that do if it doesnt also do damage simply add damage to the attack Blood beam barely is any stronger from lvl 1 to lvl 5 it needs much more damage boost per lvl and make it so priests can only buff self or those in its party so many times priests buff people tryin to kill them and they get buffs in avernal and other pvp places where all buffs should be removed as you enter and then you can only self buff then priests would be balanced with other classes ,other classes have a 3min cool down on some of their skill this needs to be lowered to 1-2 mins , vault needs a few more pages maybe up to 5 every1 is always filling their vault so fast and gmuts should be unbound or if you keep them bound make exchange unlimited or a minimum of 5 If you get 150 per month when you need 500 per mount will still take a long time but 2 per day is not nearly enough those are some of the top 10 main issues with the game
                        Last edited by Quietone911; 02-24-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

also since the new wings are out maybe add a ethereal wing exchange and a exchange earth soul orbs for soul prints or make ethereal wings,soul prints and gmuts drop in higher dungeons like same drop rate as Dragon crystals this would keep so many more people playing and buying vip if they drop in Dungeons maybe make a lvl 95 dungeon that random drops an ethernal wing gmut or soul print at a Dragon crystal drop % so u might get 3 of those unbound when u do 5 dungeon runs,the dungeon drops all 3 of them its just random you never know which u will get, or you could make muts bound and then make gmut exchange unlimited then with all dungeons per day you could get 5 or 6 gmuts per day it would greatly increase the vip buying rate so many would be after the extra muts for the gmut exchange and alot more money for R2 and alot more gmuts for us win win
                          Last edited by Quietone911; 02-24-2013, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sangofighter View Post
                            BR is fun - but it's in the same boat as CS on cash problems.

What's really irritating is that r2 is about to publish CoS - a 3d web browser mmo.
                            I wouldn't be surprised if that will become the new mothership game over CS.

Comment

Originally posted by Quietone911 View Post
                              you want examples ok Priests Holy light should heal % of HP instead of the little it does Bloodfog totum needs to give immunity instead of stealth because of our curse attacks were always hitting the enemy and it causes this skill to become useless Demons grasp just stuns what good does that do if it doesnt also do damage simply add damage to the attack Blood beam barely is any stronger from lvl 1 to lvl 5 it needs much more damage boost per lvl and make it so priests can only buff self or those in its party so many times priests buff people tryin to kill them and they get buffs in avernal and other pvp places where all buffs should be removed as you enter and then you can only self buff then priests would be balanced with other classes ,other classes have a 3min cool down on some of their skill this needs to be lowered to 1-2 mins , vault needs a few more pages maybe up to 5 every1 is always filling their vault so fast and gmuts should be unbound or if you keep them bound make exchange unlimited or a minimum of 5 If you get 150 per month when you need 500 per mount will still take a long time but 2 per day is not nearly enough those are some of the top 10 main issues with the game

Thats kinda cool about buffs in advernal but how about a fair shake everyone takes damage and stuns from Bane instead of just Tank maybe then u might see the reason the one u buff possibly heal deserves those buffs/heals hmmm?

Comment

Working...
                              X