This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPheoniXi threatening me to get banned

pls.banned him... he's accusing me to be an alt of someone even though i don't have an alt. he's also threatening me...

attached is the conversation print screen...

i'll also post here his msgs to me...

[iPheoniXi] whispers: you are ezrascarlet alt..
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: did you report mea nd get me banned today?
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: because if that is case i think 30 of my friends will report you, so you get ban too.. you report me for no reason.
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: i will report ezrascarlet out of pure superstition. if turns up to be your alt, you be reported to, by 50 of us
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: i am not hapy about you report me today, and get me banned, for no reason.. i spend lots of money, not cheat.. they unban me, this reason.. i am out for your blood if you
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: are one who report me.
    To [iPheoniXi]:WTH!!! i'm not ezra's main
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: who is
    To [iPheoniXi]:so stop accusing me
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: do you know who is it
    To [iPheoniXi]:idk
    To [iPheoniXi]:and i dc
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: will report you anyway
    To [iPheoniXi]:so shut up!
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: 30 of us
    To [iPheoniXi]:idc
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: will be banned like i was, for no reason
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: good luck with that
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: you and ezra both
    To [iPheoniXi]:well good luck
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: i dont need luck. ust enough people to follow me
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: you need good luck. or lots of time, to get unban.
    [iPheoniXi] whispers: and i think you are ezrascarlet.. we will see..

Click image for larger version

Name:	report 1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	1734545Click image for larger version

Name:	report 2.jpg
Size:	256.5 KB
ID:	1734546Click image for larger version

Name:	report 3.jpg
Size:	262.0 KB
ID:	1734547Click image for larger version

Name:	report 4.jpg
Size:	259.2 KB
ID:	1734548Click image for larger version

Name:	report 5.jpg
Size:	263.3 KB
ID:	1734549

IGN: ScKaRLeT
    SERVER: Empyrean Acropolis

Comment

lol this is broken releam not CS, lol

Comment

moved to correct forum, and issue referred to r2 admin
        Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
        Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

thanks... pls. do look up to my report... don't want to get banned without a valid reason and enough evidence...

Comment

Yeah this is pheonix and I think instead of investigating me, you should investigate my issue. 90% of the players on this game are multi accounters and they use this as a form of cheating for illegally obtained gold, or items, which they try to sell for in-game gold and even sometimes real money.. perhaps you should have you admin perform a server sweep tto eliminate all the cheats.. ohh that's right, if you do that, ezrascarlet will be gone along with 90% or more of your players.. why dont you just raise the fail rates more, to compensate for all the cheating going on, and level the playing field for all the players.

Comment

by the way the fail rates comment was sarcasm incase you can't notice.

Comment

really? Click image for larger version

Name:	iamwithstupid.png
Views:	3
Size:	512 Bytes
ID:	1664792

Comment

Originally posted by R28481919 View Post
                  Yeah this is pheonix and I think instead of investigating me, you should investigate my issue. 90% of the players on this game are multi accounters and they use this as a form of cheating for illegally obtained gold, or items, which they try to sell for in-game gold and even sometimes real money.. perhaps you should have you admin perform a server sweep tto eliminate all the cheats.. ohh that's right, if you do that, ezrascarlet will be gone along with 90% or more of your players.. why dont you just raise the fail rates more, to compensate for all the cheating going on, and level the playing field for all the players.
                  Alts are allowed, harassment is not. Whispering people and threatening to abuse the report function is not allowed either. If you have a real issue, send a ticket.

Thread closed.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Working...
                  X