Recharge problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recharge problem

I was able to successfully recharge a few time using my credit card before, but now all of the sudden it was declined. I checked to make sure I have all the information correctly placed in and it all match up, yet it is still declining my purchase when I have used the same card to buy from before. Is this suppose to be happening sometimes or is it only me?

Try going to http://store.r2games.com, start the checkout process. When you get to the screen that has you select your payment method, click the x inside that window. You will see a screen of icons behind that, listing various payment methods.

Select your payment method from that window and try again. It bypasses Ultimate Pay, which is being overly difficult with approving payments lately.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you so very much. It works.

Comment

so i bought 500 crystals for 4.99 and they havent shown up it said my purchase was complete and everything so what the heck?

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfysbane View Post
          so i bought 500 crystals for 4.99 and they havent shown up it said my purchase was complete and everything so what the heck?
          Your first purchase may take up to 12 hours. Please be patient
          I'm not usually active so my stats are the same.

IGN (S12)Tcaty
          Class Shadow Rogue
          Level 55+
          Plane Mortal (obv.)
          Honor Earl

Well, that's about it! Have a fantastic day...

Comment

im in same boat as wolf i did mine tuesday and not had them yet all so tryed send a support in and cant seem get it two work as i keep getting the error i got the order saying it been sent R2 all so check see if it been takon out and it has but nothing showing on my account as of yet

sami
            Last edited by decky666; 02-28-2013, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by decky666 View Post
              im in same boat as wolf i did mine tuesday and not had them yet all so tryed send a support in and cant seem get it two work as i keep getting the error i got the order saying it been sent R2 all so check see if it been takon out and it has but nothing showing on my account as of yet

sami
              look on the bright side, when you get your crystals you will also get points that are from the event started today.
              Promotion Point of Interest

Comment

kagelol ive just tryed again and im still getting error im on the smallest format but still get same msg plz can u help me as payment has been sent two R2 and i not got the goods for it

Comment

kagelol ive just tryed again and im still getting error im on the smallest format but still get same msg plz can u help me as payment has been sent two R2 and i not got the goods for it
                  Have you made a ticket at http://tickets.r2games.com ?
                  If so how long ago? if longer than a day ago give me the ticket number and i will ask around.

Comment

thats the problem i cant even send a ticket as i keep getting error when i filled all in

Comment

thats the problem i cant even send a ticket as i keep getting error when i filled all in
                      i have just tried to make a ticket and it worked just fine.

Please try it again

Comment

kagelol i found out what i was doing wrong wich was putting a attachment in that box was making the error thx for your help

Comment

i was already puchased 500 crystal on my account its completed but how i get that then using the crystal is like this "02/28/2013
                          Crystal Saga
                          500 Crystal (+Bonus Items)
                          Completed
                          then how its work on my game. please give me answer its so confusingme

Comment

i got the same problem, i just recharged 2000 crystal or 19.99 dolar and it says transaction completed but i didnt get anything till now
                            date : 02/28/2013
                            Product:2000 Crystal (+Bonus Items)
                            Price:$19.99 USD
                            please resolve this problem soon as possible R2, i'm waiting.

Comment

On feb 26th I bought 2000 crystals by ultimate pay. R2games says the transaction has been completed buti have not received these items. When I go into tickets and try to fill out it wont let me fill out character name. Please help

Comment

Working...
                              X