Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

what the hell

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what the hell

cant get on ur game, stuck at 63.2% loading no matter how many times i refresh, dis and reconnect to net, log off and back onto to my user and the game what the hell. this is gettinng stupid, if its not **** like this i get a white screen and cant get on for hours or theres lagg or it wont load at all
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

i delete broswer history and it work again... why? O_O
    Thorne

Shadow Guild
    Eidolon Rogue
    Angel Island
    Pets: FireLord, Burning Angel, Super Demon, Super Angel, Teeka, Bald Eagle, Baby Demon, Baby Angel, Bonosaurus, Demon King

Mounts: Gryphon, Bunny, Alicorn, Battle Bear

Coke
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Ranger

Brakyn
    Shadow Guild
    Mortal
    Mage

Only the weak pick on the weak :rolleyes:

Comment

lol next time it happen again maybe you should forum rage before clear history
      They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
      But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

The reason why it worked is because when you clear your cookies, your computer is not trying to shuffle through the information to pull it out, and is instead now storing the information again.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
          The reason why it worked is because when you clear your cookies, your computer is not trying to shuffle through the information to pull it out, and is instead now storing the information again.
          thanks seems to happen quite a lot with r2 games in particular though Im thorne btw
          Last edited by Crow83; 02-26-2013, 11:03 AM. Reason: post from other acc
          Linc
          Knight
          Angel Island
          Baby bat

Jasper
          Priest
          Angel Island

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
            lol next time it happen again maybe you should forum rage before clear history
            meh im not that great with computers so? nothing to be ashamed of i just never learnt
            Linc
            Knight
            Angel Island
            Baby bat

Jasper
            Priest
            Angel Island

Comment

Working...
            X