Time in Crystal Saga

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time in Crystal Saga

I always thought about "where is CS played in U.S West?" so can u answer this? i want to know so i can choose correct server, i chose the wrong one and the events in U.S west server does not match my time. And can there b an oceanic server too??? i would be most grateful.Thank You
    My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

US West is GMT/UTC -8 (PST). US East is GMT/UTC -5 (EST). Those are the only two options for time zones R2 has for CS.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ok, thanks for the help and, how to get rid of those players in evil mode? they kill me always and i hv to start from starglade
      My Hands keep shaking.Heart is racing,And i can't make it stop.Cuz I'm just waiting for those words to drop...It's like sitting on Dynamite.

Comment

You can't get rid of the people in evil mode. Sounds to me like you are on a PVP ( player vs player) server. That means that the ONLY safe areas for you are Starglade, Bloodfang Village, Tree of Life, and Aurora Point. If you wish to play the game without the threat of being PK's outside of PVP events ( Sengolia, GR etc) then you need to switch to a PVE ( player vs environment) server. In PVE servers you CAN be killed Kaymo mountain.

Server: Amethyst Forest
        Class:Eidolon Hybrid Priest
        Guild: Sanctuary
        Name: Miroku
        Husband: Codawg

Comment

if u want kill evil mode playa.,
          wear JUSTICE mode to kill em.,

Comment

Working...
          X