This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frag Weapon sold for 57s.....

so many things that cannot be sold to NPC or traded (ie: quest items) ..... Frag weapon should definitely be one of them. One of the major players on our server accidentally sold his Frag weapon. he is quitting the game. He won't be back. SOOO much money and time was spent on that weapon, I don't blame him. I understand that it would be quite time consuming to un-delete everything that people accidentally sell to NPC, but certain exceptions should be made. It would take you all of 2 minutes to give it back to him. These weapons begin their meta-morphisis as a baby mortal player and grow with the character. To lose it would cause anyone to walk away from this game ..... but hey, that's your prerogative. Just know that when he walks, our server will die/ many people willl quit also. He is (s21)Vamp88 (The Void). Please reconsider ....... it is very worth the time it would take to EVERYone involved. This weapon had 2 immaculate and 3 perfect gems in it. UNbound. <<<< a lot of work. Please give it back to him

I know many people who got their frags restored (without enchantings and gems).

Comment

Well that's stupid to immediatly toss in the towel there.
      1) Earthen/superior frag used to be able to sell to NPC's, we made a suggestion to make it impossible to sell and it became impossible to sell. Perfect frag is new, filled with bugs, dev's are slacking on solving it. therefor, the frag should be unable to be sold sooner or later.
      2) You can get it restored, without enchantments, without gems, but you have to file a ticket for it.
      Crystal Saga:
      IGN: speeds
      Server: Windshear Peaks
      Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
      Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
      Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
      IGN: Speeds16
      Server: Temple of Ibalize
      Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

He should file a ticket and try to get it restored. It is a bummer that it happened, but before quitting he should attempt to get it back at least.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Class: Priest
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

he did try... they replied immediately that they would not restore it that it was his "fault"

Comment

I doubt that they would not restore a Perfect Auguric weapon without the enchants or gems, and you did comply with their requirements like screenshot etc.
            If they really are refusing to restore it, R2 is trying to get rid of their playerbase on purpose, as shown with their 2k usd reward thing for some random new registrator.
            Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

he got his response from them before I ever posted this. I am hoping that it was some noob that intercepted his ticket and gave the pat answer to "I sold/deleted (fill in the blank)". Possibly this post willl come to someone else's attention who can actually get this done for him. I understand the part about not getting the enchantment or gems back (though unfortunate), but he was told that nothing could be done and he said he'd rather quit than start from nothing on a frag weapon again.

Comment

Originally posted by vinnigirl View Post
                he got his response from them before I ever posted this. I am hoping that it was some noob that intercepted his ticket and gave the pat answer to "I sold/deleted (fill in the blank)". Possibly this post willl come to someone else's attention who can actually get this done for him. I understand the part about not getting the enchantment or gems back (though unfortunate), but he was told that nothing could be done and he said he'd rather quit than start from nothing on a frag weapon again.
                Have them post here with their ticket #. can see if i can help with the ticket

Comment

first thing thanks to vinnigirl for being a good friend

I am the one lost his frag , and to make it easy for every one to understand my reaction i will post my conversation with R2 support team here

Ticket #138427

Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:40am
                  Account Name:~Vamp~
                  Game:Crystal Saga
                  Server:[S21] The Void
                  Character NameS21)Vamp88

Date/Time of Problem: 03-09-2013 09:32 am

Customer Message:

i accidently sold my Perfect) Auguric Dagger II +11 with all gems on it , i did not notice i click on it and i know frag & legendary items can not be sold , but for some reason you did not protect the new weapon yet , pleas help
                  Thanks & waiting for your replay

and next is the go quite respond >>>

Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:51am - Macjay R2
                  Hello Alaa,

Thank you for your recent inquiry. While we understand, it is a frustrating situation unfortunately, we are unable to compensate, exchange or correct an issue in which the player was at fault for. We truly understand that mistakes do occur and that is why we have several measures in place to safeguard against mistakes in selling or buying a wrong item; synthesizing or destroying the wrong equipment, etc. Please be more careful in the future to avoid such issues. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered in regards to your concern.

~ The R2Games Team

and here i am get mad , at least i will not go without a fight >>>

Sat, Mar 9 2013 9:15am
                  i am a non casher player play for more than a year to earn my place as the beast rogue and the highest DPS in my server and that is more than 7 servers , this is the most important and hard to get pic of equipment in the game and i had two immaculate and three perfect ruby gems on it & that all you can do ?!
                  i lost my olympic rings insignia long ago and you got it back to me in 15 min
                  my weapon is more than 7 month of play and useing all i can get to make it as it was , and this simple you tell me keep playing and be careful in the future!

if i cant get it back that's it for me , i got every thing in my character by a very hard work , i do not one click to get my items

i am waiting for your next respond , if you cant get me my weapon back , that will be the end for me here and i am really sorry it will be like that , i will post this in forum for other players to know we have no real support when we really in need for it and there is nothing we can do

I am very sorry , but the last thing i expected is that answer i got

and finally a bright of hope >>>

Sat, Mar 9 2013 10:25am - Macjay R2
                  Hello Alaa,

Thank you for taking the time to reply. This ticket has been directed to the proper department for further investigation once that has been completed you will receive a response as to the outcome. We understand your frustration at this situation, but it is being investigated. Once again thank you for your patience and understanding.

~The R2Games Team

Sat, Mar 9 2013 10:35am
                  Thank you too and sorry

i really have nothing to say , i had a good time here , lots of friends & its hard to be forced out because nothing you can do
                  only thing i can do is i will try to share my experience at Rogue class here before i go , hopping others will have the same good time i had

Comment

Originally posted by ~Vamp~ View Post
                    Thank you for your recent inquiry. While we understand, it is a frustrating situation unfortunately, we are unable to compensate, exchange or correct an issue in which the player was at fault for.
                    False, R2 is at fault for not securing the new tier of frag's against NPC'ing like any other frag is. So there :P

and yeh I must agree with Vinnigirl and someone that's new at the Support-team just filled in some blank menu and told Vamp 'sorry player at fault', instead of acting as supposed to with these weapons.
                    Crystal Saga:

Wartune (semi-inactive):

Comment

first thing thanks to vinnigirl for being a good friend

I am the one lost his frag , and to make it easy for every one to understand my reaction i will post my conversation with R2 support team here

Ticket #138427
                      ty for the info&it looks like they are looking further into it for you, will help where i can for you to get a replacement if can. just hang in there for now ^_^ keep checkin for responses to the ticket please

Comment

They should really protect the perfect frag weapon. Earthen Frag and Superior frag are protected, why not perfect -_-

Server: [S60]Exigent Bluff
                        IGN: Lust
                        Class: Shadow Rogue
                        Level: 90 Scion
                        Honor: Grand Duke
                        Pets: Super Demon Teeka
                        Weapon: [Perfect]Auguric Dagger IV +9
                        Sperion:Sky Attack Sperion

"A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new".
                        -Albert Einstein

Comment

Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:00pm - Joey R2
                          Alaa,

We have sent you a new (Perfect) Auguric Dagger II . Please be careful next time with your items in game.

-The R2Games Team
                          Sun, Mar 10 2013 10:37am
                          Thank you , i do not know if i will be back to game like always after the lose of gems and all the frustration

anyway pleas take the new frag protection matter seriously , because losing it and your weapon gems drive anyone to quite

its a big lose of effort by one click

Comment

It's because the frag's bugged as heck. x - x

Though it's good you got it back. Even without the enchants or gems.
                            Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
                            IGN: Silverblitz
                            Guild: Apocalypse
                            Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
                            Lv: 123 Eidolon
                            Honor: Emperor
                            Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Sat, Mar 9 2013 8:00pm - Joey R2
                              Alaa,

We have sent you a new (Perfect) Auguric Dagger II . Please be careful next time with your items in game.

-The R2Games Team
                              Sun, Mar 10 2013 10:37am
                              Thank you , i do not know if i will be back to game like always after the lose of gems and all the frustration

anyway pleas take the new frag protection matter seriously , because losing it and your weapon gems drive anyone to quite

its a big lose of effort by one click
                              keep going at it. can buy gems from people sometimes if the offer is right
                              ~thread closed as issue resolved. if need further help pm

Comment

Working...
                              X