Payments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payments

hi please help i loaded up and created a ticket but my xtals were not sent to me yet...please help

sir i also loaded using MOL its my first time and one player told me to create a ticket and i did i fill up all the blanks and submitted it but still my xtals were not sent please help thanks
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-12-2013, 04:01 AM.

!!!!!!!!!!!! when i get me crystals [S62] Bloodshed Hollow i pay for this char name MrSporc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! help

when i get me crystals ?????? [S62] Bloodshed Hollow char name MrSporc
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-12-2013, 04:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R29589683 View Post
      I purchase crystals and I didn't get my crystals or my 1st payment pack.. I used paypal and the money I had in the paypal was gone too
      Originally posted by acme92
      *** when i get me crystals ?????? [S62] Bloodshed Hollow char name MrSporc
      File a ticket for you two, or supply your ticket # please. provide them with as much detail as possible of the purchase please. email or receipt of purchase works
      Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 03-12-2013, 04:00 AM.

Comment

hello, I have a problem. writing to you because the clock is already 15:40 and i ordered from paypal Cristal 17/03/2013 11:00, my game account is recorded as a transaction successfully paid, but the game does not count. What do I do?
        My game Pipiii and char server [S62] bloodshed Hollow ..
        waiting for an answer.

Comment

Working...
        X