clover event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• clover event

ok so i have come to the point of cancleing my vip and stopped spending money on crystal saga due to the fact u make all these events and with server merge dont even take into consideration the afkers ive been waiting 2 days to plant my damn clovers and in the event arean u only have 3 instances its bull **** not worth my time anymore i mean it would make more since just to put more instances in blood village but aparently not r2 listen to your players your screwing up big time im takeing my payment option off for good its a waste of money to play a game that isnt fair or just also un organized i mean any normal person would think"oh server merge means twice to 3x as many people lets give them a seed event that takes p 1 quarter of the event planting area" but aparently they arnt that smart alot of my friends quit spending money on here i think i will too ill possibly go to some other mmo maybe start runescape back up so next time u maqke an event after server merge just think more people u would need more planting area

Clovers only take a few minutes to grow, so find a L where clovers are close to maturity. Set your seeds on a hotkey and plant them the second you see someone harvest.

Comment

Originally posted by -God- View Post
      Clovers only take a few minutes to grow, so find a L where clovers are close to maturity. Set your seeds on a hotkey and plant them the second you see someone harvest.
      Then wait for them to cuss you out lol.

Sadly, it's come to that for many people as these plants are just too big, not stackable (so can't save them for after event ends or your inventory will be full), and there's not enough space/Ls to go around.

It's a wonderful event, but it sure causes a lot of drama for those that have a hard time planting and have little bag space.
      (S14)Squintina
      LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
      LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Everyone has the same right to plant their clovers

Comment

actually the clover seed not need to be plant right away the whatever prize will stay in there. i have test this last year on the exact same event and plant the seed 2-4 month after the event end and i still have my prizes from it. just as long as you have the seeds you can plant them before the time elapse and another same event goes again.

No need to be un-happy, just remember this is a game afterall... if you want/not want to spend your money in it that be your personal choice. i been on and off the game my self but frankly speaking R2 is faraway better on support than anyother similar game of this class that i play. IF you don't believe me i can direct you to those other same game that i play.

Smile be happy its only a game after all!

Comment

r2 only wants our money thats all

Comment

Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
              It's a wonderful event, but it sure causes a lot of drama for those that have a hard time planting and have little bag space.
              i agree with this totally man. people do not want to be rude and steal spots, but sometimes they get frustrated and desperate after 3 days of not planting. i can totally understand how they feel...

R2, pls do consider more Ls in merged servers or at least shrink crop size to that of rose/oranges. would make tons of people happy

Comment

Working...
              X