Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2 and the quiz game.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2 and the quiz game.

Wonder what uneducated idiot came up with these questions. I would say at least 7-10 of them are the wrong answers lol. Nice try again r2.

Originally posted by ragex0411 View Post
    Wonder what uneducated idiot came up with these questions. I would say at least 7-10 of them are the wrong answers lol. Nice try again r2.
    I said the same exact thing lol, except I think they have the intelligence level of a McDonalds french fry (and I am being very nice on that comparison (and no insult to the french fry either))
    Last edited by vastilos; 03-16-2013, 05:40 PM.

Comment

I think they translated the questions from Chinese or something. o.o Oh well, I still got 20/25 right the last time I did it.
      Server: [S60]Extingent Bluff
      IGN: Silverblitz
      Guild: Apocalypse
      Class: Shadow Rogue/Combat Passive Hybrid
      Lv: 123 Eidolon
      Honor: Emperor
      Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Originally posted by Silverblitzkrieg View Post
        I think they translated the questions from Chinese or something. o.o Oh well, I still got 20/25 right the last time I did it.
        Yep, this event can be found on the Chinese servers too and it is in English (from what I heard). So yeah its pretty much a cut & paste on R2 side. Up to them to fix any spellling or mistakes if they choose to.

Comment

Well, on the bright side, these questions are from a bank. Which means you just need to memorize the answers from all the ones you see and you're good to go.
          Pets: Burning Angel Gen 2 (Gideon), Demon King (Battousai), Golden Teddy (RageBaka)

Comment

Some of the questions are quite funny but atleast the rewards given aren't so bad.
            Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
            Level: 130
            Class: Rogue
            Plane: Eidolon
            Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
            Guild: Rebels
            Pet: DemonKing

Comment

its trivia and for the most part, having google open on the side should help you on some of the questions. Process of elimination of possible answers is the 2nd. Knowing which key words to type into google is the fastest way to solve the trivia.

Comment

True. The main problem is though, quite a few questions have incorrect answers. Like today there was the question on what animal did the main character fight in Gladiator 2002. I chose lion since that's what gladiators and people did and that I never saw the movie. The correct answer was tiger, however, not on the quiz. On the quiz, it was leopard. Several of these questions are repeats too. Like the eye teeth one. It was on the trivia from the day before yesterday's. It also has an incorrect answer.

Comment

I had a feeling that trivia bank will be limited. Those who play the trivia long enough will memorize all the answers. So you'll be able to get the error-filled question correct anyways.

Comment

Exactly. Unless they are able to write new questions. It's not hard if you have a background in any sort of trivia, like quiz bowl.

Comment

"Eye" teeth would be the Incisor aka Canines... so they had both on the list. What did they say was the correct answer?

Comment

Working...
                      X