Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

unreasonable muting

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unreasonable muting

R2 you should put some in game moderator to monitor those who are to mute or not to mute...its unfair to those who are always getting mute without proper reason..reporting is not enough for you to mute anyone without proper notice..besides some of those who get mute didn't break any rules at all..so please put some in game moderator for you to monitor all the players..thanks

yeah i got randomly muted today so i agree on this motion. i realy needed to announce that i am buying/selling but i cant :P
    (S4)FullEnd2

(s4)Exorcist

LVL 59

Comment

tell me about it a guy named gab on my server gets muted 5-7 times a month i swear and he does prettty much nothing not even random spam ._. and yet a spamer on my server who threatns ppl ggets into random arguments and spams weird **** has i think only beeen muted once .-.

Comment

yeah i agree with this thing so much.. ingame moderators can supervised player's actions.. giving 3 max warnings and report it to the gm..
        have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

yeah i always get mute without proper notice #10 at least put some in game moderator so you can monitor each and every players in game to see who should get muted or not

[s47] Sullen Dunes
          lvl 91 turning 92 today
          eidolon
          gaburn07

Comment

they're too lazy to monitor the game all the time, so they will just believe anyone whos reporting Click image for larger version

Name:	gsbrnint.gif
Views:	14
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1665791

Comment

Working...
            X