This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deskita View Post
    still no response from GM, it's time for quit....
    R2 is prob a company like all others and is open at certain times of the day be patient they arent zombies who don't need sleep
    Server:Eternal Sanctum
    IGN: (s57)Sin
    Guild: Brigade Officer
    Lv:98+ Scion
    SOUL:1652/3000(5/14/2013)

Feed me virgins!

Comment

your right sin

Comment

Originally posted by singilbert View Post
        R2 is prob a company like all others and is open at certain times of the day be patient they arent zombies who don't need sleep
        R2 is based in China, so pretty much if ur in the US, they're asleep when u are awake.

Comment

if they roll back i better get all 150p i made of my items not hacked all the mc i got also not hacked and but they cant do that there will be to much for them to give back to to many players and there is nothing that says everything will play out the same for those players that didn't get items from the hacker it would be unfair and ruin the game it is a chance based game in everything you do like your wings your mounts your frag etc...also drops are chanced as well so they cant say i will get all the items i farmed again. also we just had a great event that means all the soul print gmuts CE vials Black and red dragon spins we made would all be gone maturity stones and so much more a rollback would be death for this server many cashers would quit along with all those who don't cash and had an opportunity to get cash items with this event. and if they do decide to roll back....i want my money back! and i will quit! i spent about $300 since the merg and i want every dime back!
          Name: (S52)Shaz
          Server: (S52)Plethuran Plains
          Plane: Eidolon 149
          Class: Fire mage Hybrid Ice support
          Nobility: Emperor
          Pet: Guardian angel+13 Gen 3, Emperor Demon +13 Gen 3, Firelord +13, Golden teady +13 Gen 2, Ultresourus Rex +13
          Mount: Hellwing
          Guild: (S52)Elysium - Co-Guild Master
          Wings: Ultimate Demon lord +3
          Zodiac: Max
          Beast Soul: tiger
          Soul: 1138

Comment

i'll be sitting in Starglade by vault, character named (S59)ShadowGammaDraco
            if they arise again feel free to bring your concerns to me in whispers and they will be looked into.
            or provide your ticket # in pm.
            ~this thread is now closed.

Comment

The player you have been complaining about has been taken cared of. Please do not post any other matter regarding this anymore. We thank you for all your concern.

-The R2Games Team

Comment

Working...
              X