X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl1... :((

my char was reset to LVL1 ( this is bad!! huhuhuh
    Last edited by mouse1; 03-22-2013, 04:50 AM.

Hello,

I am sorry to hear what happened to you.
    I was wondering if you have already made a ticket, we need this for the information.
    If you made one please give me the ticket number, if you made multiple please give them all.

Thank you!

Comment

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Need-Clarity

Would like to see this thread answered in open forum! Why was it closed? As a trusted old company r2 should keep this well made thread open & make a good answer for all concerned people.

Comment

Originally posted by Himadri View Post
        http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....e-Need-Clarity

Would like to see this thread answered in open forum! Why was it closed? As a trusted old company r2 should keep this well made thread open & make a good answer for all concerned people.
        no offense to r2games just speaking the truth that actually they dont want to answer it in open forum, they decide to answer it only with the person who have the problem so actually if they failed with it theres not many people know if they did failed with it Click image for larger version

Name:	pktlihnq.gif
Views:	7
Size:	8.9 KB
ID:	1665950
        also they are forcing people to not making threads anymore, what kind of bollocks is this? Click image for larger version

Name:	mdiorhtr.gif
Views:	3
Size:	3.4 KB
ID:	1665951
        Last edited by mhanth4f; 03-23-2013, 06:45 AM.

Comment

this thread is now closed, people were asked to be patient. plz be patient. keep bringing it up after so many warnings again and again each day and i will be forced to revoke your posting privileges. quit making assumptions.

Comment

Working...
          X