Dear ShadowGammaDraco

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear ShadowGammaDraco

Okay, I mean this as nicely, polite,well mannered and respectful as humanly possible. I see that you have a lot of posts over the last few days, all addressing the rumors and gossip going around over all this *name censored* **** that is happening. I m not here to disrespect you, nor do I want my privledges from the game revoked. But, like most players, I have my concerns, and a few questions, for my own personal safety while playing CS...( which I really do enjoy)

I'm not asking you to give me details, or a full disclosure of whats happened or hasn't. I just want to know if it is still safe for me to play this game. Is everyones account at risk of being "rolled back", or just the ones on S59? Am I still okay to buy crystal on my credit card, as I do quite often, or is there a chance that is putting myself at risk as well? As I said, I'm asking for my own protection, as well as my girlfriends, as we both play this game and have a great time doing so....I just want answers on the above questions, just so that I know to protect myself if I have to. You can even PM me, just let me know please.

Originally posted by R22797047 View Post
    Okay, I mean this as nicely, polite,well mannered and respectful as humanly possible. I see that you have a lot of posts over the last few days, all addressing the rumors and gossip going around over all this *name censored* **** that is happening. I m not here to disrespect you, nor do I want my privledges from the game revoked. But, like most players, I have my concerns, and a few questions, for my own personal safety while playing CS...( which I really do enjoy)

I'm not asking you to give me details, or a full disclosure of whats happened or hasn't. I just want to know if it is still safe for me to play this game. Is everyones account at risk of being "rolled back", or just the ones on S59? Am I still okay to buy crystal on my credit card, as I do quite often, or is there a chance that is putting myself at risk as well? As I said, I'm asking for my own protection, as well as my girlfriends, as we both play this game and have a great time doing so....I just want answers on the above questions, just so that I know to protect myself if I have to. You can even PM me, just let me know please.
    had to close the threads to narrow down+help look into what was going on/who actually had a problem.
    • R2's Security is fine

There isn't anything wrong with R2's security. or my acc would seem the most likely one to hack if it was possible, to be able unban themselves to continue their msg spamming. which was ground to a stop.
    • Payment system is secure

Tips to improve acc security: Would say just make sure you don't have a easy to guess password an to be careful what info you give out while playing the game, or sites go to. like if someone asks to VIP you, make it so you have to login using your email and they only know the acc name to search "R22797047". I've had a family member cash here a few times and I go through an check how safe our info is all the time. pretty solid stuff. long as don't have someone random login to your acc to get crystal everything will go fine. i doubt a entire roll back will be done, each case will be handled or investigated if there is a issue.
    • Character's are safe

I've been camping in the server for a while, the characters that were claiming to be deleted still have their characters in game, offline. still have their gear an the level that was mentioned before they had "stuff happen". my character still exists there an I've spoke out a few times in chat when the incidents arose. my account is secure an chars(other thread starters) still fine, can see that by searching them through recharge screen as if were to gift them vip.

Feel free to pm me if have any other concerns

Comment

Working...
    X