Phyco DC drop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phyco DC drop

Is there something wrong with the Phyco runs?There are weeks now im doing 11 runs per day and i get only 3-4 Dragon Crystal..not 5 not 8 but 11 runs..Why do i pay vip and keys if i dont have 100% lucky to drop them?You guys need to raise up how it was time ago the dc drop,in this way i dont go anywhere...Im at +9 with frag IV and till now i used around 300dc and wont let me go to 12..How can i upgrade it if i get only 3-4 dc per day.Things no need to be easy to gain or to rich but now for me is frustrating.

Because rates also depend on your lvl i think.
    IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
    Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
    Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
    Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
    Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
    Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
    Guild: FTW

Comment

Ive had hardly any luck with the dc drops lately and im lvl 97 scion...so meh i'll get more when i rb was hoping to get my frag to VII before i rb'd but nope, i got a couple of things done i wanted to though
      IGN: (S23)TrixyFairy
      Eidolon: Lv.112 (Mage)
      Guild: (None)

IGN: (S23)HiddenSecret
      Scion: Lv.45 (Knight)
      Guild: Crystaltm

IGN: (S32)Ghoulina
      Scion: Lv.64 (Mage)
      Guild: FTW

Comment

I guess they changed the drop rates in Psycho. I too have been having issues with DC drops in Psycho. Had a nice talk with (s14)Squintina about what not to use (2x drop token) in Psycho, which would make it worse.

Comment

yes it seems to have dropped for me also changed when the new perfect frag came out was getting 5-8 for 5 runs then dropped to 1-3 for 8 runs now after it came out

Comment

seems nerfed a bit when perfect fragarach released in march
            Server:Tree Of Life
            IGN: Metalbrago
            Class:Knight
            Guild:Forsakia
            Lvl:Eidolon 150
            Tenets: Element

Comment

Working...
            X