Can R2 make a cash shop class change?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can R2 make a cash shop class change?

Will there ever be a cash shop item to change your class? Or any way to change your class? I play Aerias and made an alt which apparently is bannable there so Im stuck with my main class. Would it be so hard to make a way to change your class and have a npc that exchanges your frag for the same level one but for a dif class? R2 could stand to make lots of money, I know myself and some others who wouldnt mind dropping 100 bucks on something like this.

It would be a great idea. The problem is the corruption it would cause if everyone kept on changing class just for certain events - something cashers can do. If the item were to be made, there would have to be a "Fragarach Swap" at the Quarter Master or something, and if people really wanted to change class they would have to earn back orange gear (Let's face it, if you've made a full set of orange equipment on your toon you should be happy with your class). To avoid any inconvenience, each player should only be able to use the item TWICE, once allowing for the class they wanted - twice if they wish to change back.
    The world is what you make of it

Comment

Originally posted by Krystallize View Post
      It would be a great idea. The problem is the corruption it would cause if everyone kept on changing class just for certain events - something cashers can do. If the item were to be made, there would have to be a "Fragarach Swap" at the Quarter Master or something, and if people really wanted to change class they would have to earn back orange gear (Let's face it, if you've made a full set of orange equipment on your toon you should be happy with your class). To avoid any inconvenience, each player should only be able to use the item TWICE, once allowing for the class they wanted - twice if they wish to change back.

I think if they priced it right like 10k crystals people wouldnt be able to abuse it in any way plus only one class has a real advantage in most events which is wrong

Comment

Originally posted by talesat View Post
        I think if they priced it right like 10k crystals people wouldnt be able to abuse it in any way plus only one class has a real advantage in most events which is wrong
        Well, I don't think many people would want to drop 100$ for it. So they would have to make some rules.

Comment

I doubt people would swap classes per event: Especially if it took that much crystals.
          1. All the gear you are holding, Slayers or Synthesized, needs to be re-made for the new class. Cashers usually having legendary gear I doubt they're going to forge a 2nd or third set of it including enchantments just for a specific event.
          2. Costing 10,000 crystals isn't for all cashers "nothing", it's still quite something if you consider you have to make all gear all over again.
          Crystal Saga:
          IGN: speeds
          Server: Windshear Peaks
          Lv 120 [Eidolon] Nature Ranger - Emperor
          Proud owner of the Lv 120 [Eidolon] Holy priest alt, double-parked outside
          Officially the #1 Nature Ranger of Windshear Peaks & six merged servers

Wartune (semi-inactive):
          IGN: Speeds16
          Server: Temple of Ibalize
          Lv45 Archer - Guild Luminaire

Comment

I hope R2 makes an item for that change class. And after you use it, you go back to lvl 1 with no items whatsoever. Troll these people who makes silly ideas.
            Server : S63
            Class : ?
            Name : ?
            Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

Originally posted by DruggedChicken View Post
              I hope R2 makes an item for that change class. And after you use it, you go back to lvl 1 with no items whatsoever. Troll these people who makes silly ideas.
              Hows it a silly idea, if someone wants to play a different class and has put a lot of work into their current one rather than have them start all over and feed their new char... why not offer them an easier solution and have a way to make money? I'd be happy to pay for it just as others would be as well. I hope they give people an option to make stupid usernames so others can easily identify idiots, oh wait...

Comment

Originally posted by talesat View Post
                Hows it a silly idea, if someone wants to play a different class and has put a lot of work into their current one rather than have them start all over and feed their new char... why not offer them an easier solution and have a way to make money? I'd be happy to pay for it just as others would be as well. I hope they give people an option to make stupid usernames so others can easily identify idiots, oh wait...
                Oh yeah? Like talesat is a good name? What you want for that change class item is a shortcut in life. You gotta work hard for things. Oh, if that change class item will/shall be made, the price should start at 100,000 crystals. Cash me more baby. (-_-)
                Server : S63
                Class : ?
                Name : ?
                Level : ?

All you need to know is I will be playing there!

Comment

Originally posted by DruggedChicken View Post
                  Oh yeah? Like talesat is a good name? What you want for that change class item is a shortcut in life. You gotta work hard for things. Oh, if that change class item will/shall be made, the price should start at 100,000 crystals. Cash me more baby. (-_-)
                  QQ more and gtfo troll

Comment

Stay on topic. We are here to make a SUGGESTION, and no game moderator would accept a suggestion thread filled with arguments. To put a long story short talesat, most of us don't agree with 10,000 crystals as a price. So maybe we should work out on one we all agree on.
                    The world is what you make of it

Comment

To answer the question in the original post about if there will ever be such an item, there are some things that require the original version coding it in for it to have a chance at happening here, and this would be one of those things.

If the original version of the game ever implemented a way to change classes, and if R2 felt the change would benefit the community here and added it in, you can pretty much count on any equipment or weapons not being a part of it.
                      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
                        To answer the question in the original post about if there will ever be such an item, there are some things that require the original version coding it in for it to have a chance at happening here, and this would be one of those things.

If the original version of the game ever implemented a way to change classes, and if R2 felt the change would benefit the community here[/COLOR] and added it in, you can pretty much count on any equipment or weapons not being a part of it.
                        or if R2 felt the change would benefit them more Click image for larger version

Name:	gsbrnint.gif
Views:	14
Size:	1.8 KB
ID:	1666529

Comment

Working...
                        X