annoyed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• annoyed

when is r2 going to get off there behind and get stuff right dragonspine is a joke when a scion is in there in unless theres enough to beat a scion and seng is a jke when theres scion or above they just spawn kill all the time and u keep coming out with crummy events and iv heard ur giving free stuff to those who coin heavy and u do basicalyy nowt bout scammers and ppl who get hacked t come on get it right this use to be a gd game but latly its gone down the toilet i use to cin but cant be botherd anymore there hardly ppl cmplain about unfair seng and unfair dragonspine and nowts changed about it get it all fix or n one will play this game

yes this is a rage for those thinking it but im right about time they fixed there problems if they botherd to fix there problems game would be better

Comment

yea their should be different events for different planes such as a ds for mortals, scions and eid, and stuff 2 make it more fair on the players ^^

Comment

good idea i have only managed to get the sword twice once when i was lvl 50(mortal) and lvl 56(mortal).
        IGN: (S48)Flower
        Server: (S48)Nebulan Ridge
        Class:Ranger
        Level:51, Scion
        Guild: (S44)Exile

Comment

Working...
        X