No announcement yet.

random 2k to random 10 millionth, can we get you to possibly fix the game next

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• random 2k to random 10 millionth, can we get you to possibly fix the game next

this is insane you people at r2 are shameful and weak . your continuing not to fix this game lag and log in issues is inexcusable , why does the chineese version have pet soul and many activities you refuse to give us,,this is a 1/2 game and you act as if you do us a favor by letting us in,,how many of those 10 million still play i know many thousand on one server that dont.

Dude, if you don't want to play on this site, then don't play on this site. Nobody is forcing you to. Lag is a part of any game, and log in issues also occur in many games. As for the pet soul and activities, they need to code it so it's not in Chinese, make sure it's not 100% full of bugs, and all the other stuff involved in integrating a patch into a game. If you think R2 is shameful and weak, feel free to try to run your own Crystal Saga server. Three grand says it'd fail if you did.

Comment

**sigh**. Dude, LAG happens in all kinds of game, especially that Crystal Saga is played and patched in a browser, so it is very normal that the game oftentimes get lag and include lots of bugs. And about that pet soul thingy, of course you will have to wait for that feature to come. If you really hate the game, then feel free to look for a new and better one that will satisfy you. That's why they are bringing up this game to some cashing options for players so that they can improve this game more. And if you get to another game and go get lag,WELL DONT COMPLAIN! Complain to your slow performing internet. It might help you understand more as if like your big problem is your face. -.-
      IGN: (S24)elfstone
      Class: Hybrid Ranger (STR builder)
      Level: Eidolon (120)
      Pet: Super Demon,Fire Lord,Burning Angel Gen2

Server: (S24)Tundara
      Spouse: ♥ (S24)Cake ♥
      Guild: â€* (S29)UnderWorld â€* :cool:

"Never complain and never explain" by SoFa_kingDom_Potato’̿’̿ ’̿’\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ’̿’

Comment

elf tard lol you little boy sheep, im 44 i played pong,i been around long before the net,ive played games since long before the best part of you ran down mommies leg,i think i know a little about games,,and what i said before stands.

Comment

and why the hell do i have to wait,,,the god damned finished product exists.

Comment

We have to wait because R2 gets sent things FROM the creator of Crystal Saga. We get EVERYTHING after the Chinese version, because that is the original game. R2 has to ask for things and they cannot give them to us until they get them. So, if the Chinese version has it but does not send it to R2 right away, then we wait. That is just how it works. Not to mention R2 is contractually limited on what changes they can make and what they are allowed to implement on their own. 90% of what we get has been long ago released in the Chinese version.

We can ask for stuff but that does not mean we are going to get it, or get it anytime soon.

The lag is because this is a browser game. I have yet to play a non client browser game that does not have horrible lag. All the other versions of this game also have pretty bad lag. Personally I believe that R2 should seek a different hosting site, because godaddy is horrible with lag anyways. But we just have to live with it. R2 can do some things internally to fix some lag, but a large portion of the lag is because of the hosting site, and because this is a browser game. Part of the lag is also due to people having slower computers, and less than fantastic internet connections.

Now the log in issues, I dont know what they could do about that... I would normally say that it is usually because the lag is high and certain player's internet cannot handle the lag. But I have fabulous internet and a great computer, and I have had numerous issues logging in the last few weeks. Or getting disconnected and not being able to get back in. I honestly believe that this might also be a hosting issue, but it might be an R2 issue.

I understand the frustration everyone has about these things, but everyone needs to remember that in other versions of this game, you can only get so far without cashing, and where the cash items are cheaper on other versions of the game, you also need much more of the items for upgrades, or to open chests, or whatever you need the cash items for. R2 does a pretty good job of having a lot of cash shop items readily available in different aspects of the game for free. I dont like that the drop rates for DC suck, or the events that have been blowing major, but I just keep waiting for something good.
            Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
            Character: Jessie
            Class: Priest
            Level: 106+
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Working...
            X