Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

Gone Character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gone Character

My Character Went Missing but my other character still there *** happen?
    can u fix this (S51)MrMhine01 Scion if u dont believe ask my co players in S51 help me get it back

What exactly do you mean by gone? I see your character under the account you are posting with in the ticket dropdown menu, so it's there.

Are you logged into the correct account when trying to access this character?
    Interested in becoming a Forum Moderator? Fill out the application HERE!

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: www.r2games.com/support
    Mobile game Ticket System is accessed through the in-app support link.

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

Yeah Im Logging in Right account that im using now but i only see my other char need help

Comment

Or Did it Change Server?My char is On Cimmerian Only

Comment

R23463523 is the right account for (S51)MrMhine01, and it's still there just like before.

There does seem to be a problem with the facebook logins, so you can try converting to a main site login by following the instructions here: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....Games-Password

For additional assistance with a ticket, please provide a moderator with your ingame name, server, and game.

Comment

No im not logging in on facebook i just cr8 my account here on main site

Comment

You have an R2#### name, that means you are not a direct login, but that you log in through another platform or with OpenID.

Specifically, when you log into the game, do you log in with a username/email and a password, or do you log in using an icon, or do you log in using any other method?

Comment

even if i login main site there will be no other char of mine because even i log in FB i see my other char but not my other char

Comment

i need my char right away lol

Comment

Working...
                  X