4/18/2013 maintenance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/18/2013 maintenance

please fix loading problems.. why loading so slow..i'm it's not my pc.. and also please fix ladder problem-i cant go in, loading stops at 50% then got disconnected... and also my crypt run daily...
    Name: (S44)medix
    Server: Psychodelica
    Level: 100+
    Plane: Ediolon
    Class: Hybrid Priest
    Pet: BA
    Mount: Gorilla Titan

>.>

Mine works fine. Must be you or their host, GoDaddy.
    Ign: (S44)Euthanize
    Guild: (J1)Philippines
    Level: 150 Eidolon
    Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
    I'm annoying.
    ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Originally posted by adrimid View Post
      Mine works fine. Must be you or their host, GoDaddy.
      Works fine for me as well. However, there are some GMs who encountered this after testing when the issue was first reported. The techs were informed, hopefully the issue will be resolved during maintenance- for all we know, downtime was what was needed after the issues from last week anyway.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        Works fine for me as well. However, there are some GMs who encountered this after testing when the issue was first reported. The techs were informed, hopefully the issue will be resolved during maintenance- for all we know, downtime was what was needed after the issues from last week anyway.
        You could also suggest to the GMs during the 15min-ish downtime while fixing the LG bug next non-maint week to also tweek the servers and check if they're doing okay so this doesn't happen again and have 95% of the population complain.
        Ign: (S44)Euthanize
        Guild: (J1)Philippines
        Level: 150 Eidolon
        Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
        I'm annoying.
        ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Working...
        X