X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• check this!

Server: All Servers
    Duration: 4/18 – 4/25

Description: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the following World Bosses and be showered with rewards! Upon defeating a World Boss, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards. The rewards are as follows:

• Defeat Torvo the Hungry and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x10, Mount Fusion Orb x3
    • Defeat Auron the Destroyer and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x15, Mount Fusion Orb x5
    • Defeat the Ice Queen and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x22, Mount Fusion Orb x8
    • Defeat Nepenthor and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x25, Mount Fusion Orb x10
    • Defeat Amarog and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x30, Mount Fusion Orb x12
    • Defeat the Shadow Reaper and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x35, Mount Fusion Orb x15
    • Defeat Ravensteed and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x42, Mount Fusion Orb x18
    • Defeat the Fallen Angel and receive Fragarach Refinement Crystal x50, Mount Fusion Orb x22

Defeat all World Bosses above and be rewarded with a bonus Dungeon Key!

Event Tab: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the World Bosses and be rewarded with Fragarach Refinement Crystals and Mount Fusion Orbs! Upon defeating one or more, visit the Quartermaster in Starglade to receive your rewards.

NPC Dialogue: Think you have what it takes to defeat the World Bosses of Vidalia? Defeat the World Bosses below and be rewarded with Fragarach Refinement Crystals and Mount Fusion Orbs! Defeat all World Bosses and be rewarded with a bonus Dungeon Key!

guess no world boss rebirth quests completion for those latecomers.. grats to kill stealers

Comment

Hah. I never got my world boss rebirth quests done anyways.
      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
      Guild: (J1)Philippines
      Level: 150 Eidolon
      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
      I'm annoying.
      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

lol same i abandoned all world boss rb quests haha
        Currently active
        Crystal Saga
        (S23)Melancholic