Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New events or bring more awesome activities !

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New events or bring more awesome activities !

Today I wrote a ticket to R2 about something i noticed in Now2Play Crystal saga.

They actually have more cool and fun events for no cashier and cashier.

Let me list you some exemples:

They have this permanent event called : Crystal Saga Special Offer For Loyal Players!

Server: All Server!
    Date: Permanent

Rewards :
    A: when player's level reach 70 :Training Potion*30+ Morph Crystal*50+ FireLord Egg*5+Heroic Wings*50+ Gryphon(3day)*1

A2: When player's level reaches 70 lvl after rebirth, you will get:
    Fragarach Shard*1+ Morph Crystal*60+ Pixie Upgrade Crystal*10+Heroic Wings*60+ HellWing(7Day)*1

A3: When player's level reaches 70 lvl after Eidolon, you will get:
    Fargneron Shard*1+ Morph Crystal*60+ Pixie Upgrade Crystal*10+Heroic Wings*60+ HellWing(7Day)*1

B:When your honor reaches marquis,you will get:
    Training Potion*30+ Morph Crystal*60+ Excellent Gems Coupon*6+ Moderate Enchantment Crystal*60+ HellWing(3Day)*1

C: When your honor reaches Archduke, you will get :
    White Tiger 3days*1+Therion*6+Excellent Gems Coupon*6+ Major Enchantment Crystal*60+Greater Mount Upgrade Token*60

D: When your wings reaches Ultimate Angel Lord Wings or above,you will get:
    Seiryu(3days)*1 Dragon Crystal*50+Superior Gems Coupon*5+ Ethereal Wings*100+Greater Mount Upgrade Token*100

E:When your wings reaches Ultimate Demon Lord Wings,you will get:
    Phenix(7days+Enchanted Skill Dust*8+Soul Shard*200+Flawless (Level8)Gems*6+Coupons*2000

If we actually have a event like that for no casher it would be amazing.
    Biography : http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1

And on the other hand : Events for Casher : Upgrade Your Fantastic Wing!

I'm too lazy to wrote all the rewards haha but if you're a cash go check on :

http://forum.now2play.com/viewthread...extra=page%3D1

Which the last rewards for 30k crystal purchased , you get : 250x Ethereal Wings.

Like those kind of events kinda balance and make the no cashier and casher players both enjoy the game. ( Again, in my opinion).

So I talked to wrote to them about those 2 events list up there and they want me to post here to receive feedback from the community as a whole.

so Please comments and give a feedback about what those events are.

PS: Personally I am a cashier who buy maybe 5k-10k crystal every 2month and I would love to have both events ! What do you think ?

Thanks ^_^

-(S58)RainyNight
    -RainyNight

If those activities really exist I'm pretty sure there is gonna be way more player on R2 insteand of Now2Play ... But they are just wayyyy too greedy to post those kind of events !!

Comment

R2 needs some of these events
      IGN:(K1)TheDemo
      Class: Mage
      Plane: Eidolon
      Level:150
      Honor rank: Emperor

Swag is for boys, Class is for men.
      Let your freak flag fly

Comment

no title

this is awesome, make an event like this

-chichu
        Last edited by R213327679; 04-24-2013, 03:49 PM. Reason: no signature lol

Comment

That's lame... I'm not a casher and I worked hard to get my ALW. If this happens I'll quit cuz everything is too easy then.
          • Server: Emerald Ridge
          • Character: Dylan
          • Class: Elementalist
          • Vigor: Grandmaster Elementalist
          • Guild: Reborn

Comment

Originally posted by Brigadier View Post
            That's lame... I'm not a casher and I worked hard to get my ALW. If this happens I'll quit cuz everything is too easy then.
            ALW is like the easiest thing to get these days, and if making the game a bit easier for everyone is reason for you to want to quit go ahead.

Comment

One upgrade of Normal Dual Angel wings can take more then all of those HW rewards combined. Not exactly sure what you are whining about it. You're also on S9 so HW prices are probably incredibly cheap compared to most servers.
              Last edited by Helldemon83; 04-25-2013, 02:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X