Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Globe Users who always Disconnected comment here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Globe Users who always Disconnected comment here.

I dont know what's really happening. CSR TEAM said that it's your ISP (Internet Service Provider) and i see many of Globe(ISP) player is having a problem with these? I'm wondering if it just the Globe or in Server. [Philippine ISP] People who use Globe post your problem here . so We can solve this problem that we can't play well with MIN/s of Disconnecting into the Game.

-Help each other.

Globe Tattoo~

Comment

Globe tattoo

*sigh i hope its not our broadband connection. some one ask support from Globe broadband internet connection too.

Comment

ya i think your isp is just the problem x.x
        have issues and problems with regards to r2games? just click this link

Comment

i already filed a ticket to globe.

you guys file a ticket too so that they will see that we are serious about this
          here is the link http://www.globe.com.ph/talk2globenow

Comment

I'm curious about what Globe are doing . they say that if we add 300 to the payment they'll make the speed into 3mbps
            anyone of you receive a phone call from Globe?
            i tried my ping in other game and my normal ping is only 50-80 and what i see yesterday is that my ping is get higher. about 230- 260 and no changes

-almost 3days..

sry for my english.

Comment

me too same problem

Comment

same here i called the technical support of globe 5 times already and they said that all connections are stable,,but some other players using different connections can play properly but globe users always disconnected 3 to 6 minutes after logging in CS...

Comment

I switched to using a secure DNS server, and i havenot had one disconnection in over 24 hour (keeping fingers crossed). I'm using the comodo one, but im sure there are others.

Comment

Originally posted by R24842679 View Post
                    I switched to using a secure DNS server, and i havenot had one disconnection in over 24 hour (keeping fingers crossed). I'm using the comodo one, but im sure there are others.
                    comodo browser?

Comment

im using globe (not tattoo) yea i disconnect like hell every 2mins or less
                      Ign:nightshroud
                      Server: Sukemo Bluff
                      Class:Rogue
                      Level:Eid lvl 14x
                      Guild:Titans

Never regret anything, because at one time it was exactly what you always wanted

You should rely whatever sparks you have inside

guides:

Comment

same problem here too... GM can u help us? please 3 days no ladder no dungeon no play no pk no drama no chat NO FUN T_T

Comment

Originally posted by crow_hogan View Post
                          im using globe (not tattoo) yea i disconnect like hell every 2mins or less
                          Nak ! Try incognito mode in google chrome it might work hohoho :P ( CTRL +SHIFT +N )
                          I'm beginning to think that if someone cut me open I would bleed your name.

Comment

im globe tatoo

Comment

Hmmmm Im using globe broadband as well and getting this disconnection issue.. please advise on best course of action to try resolve this. thanks...

Comment

Working...
                              X