Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Globe Users who always Disconnected comment here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need more people reporting this issue to Globe to get that bucket filled and get them working on this issue as soon as possible. Calling 211 on your mobile isn't enough cos it will only lead you to L1 techs. Please email your complaint using helpdesk@globelines.com.ph It will also be helpful if you can attach screenshots of your traceroute and pings to different sites such as cs.r2games.com, google.com and facebook.com

I am still not entirely sure that this is an isolated Globe issue since this only happened recently after R2 had its own DNS issue. But working with Globe may be a good start. It definitely is an interconnection issue between Globe and R2 and I hope it gets resolved immediately.
    IGN: (S41)Kallysta
    Server: Amethyst Forest
    Class: Lvl 120 Eidolon Priest

Comment

To those who are complaining and waiting for the reply of the Staffs
      please check this > Click image for larger version

Name:	aaa.png
Views:	1
Size:	712.3 KB
ID:	1668899

They are working with it already
      - (S15)Blitzcrank

Comment

any updates :s

Comment

Me always disconnected ISP: GLOBE

Comment

I chose to uninstall my firewalls and annoying antivirus program upon finding out that they're the major cause of my constant DC-ing. Apparently my firewall system claimed Crytal saga as harmful entry and cut it out from connection. Perhaps you people should check your own too
            ――罨――
            阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
            地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
            今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
            天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
            卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

i dont have any anti-virus :s

Comment

Its been 7 Days now... I still Can't Play well in CS. They say its the ISP who has the problem. But why only in R2games? My hubby play online games too, he used 4 characte to farm yet he don't disconnect from his game. All sites work perfectly ok, only R2games get disconnected. I hope R2 Gm's will find ways to solve this issue.

Comment

yeah only on wartune I got disconnected but our connection on other browser ahs no problems..im a globe use too.. I always got dc

Comment

i am not globe, but same problem, today is my 3rd day, I cannot use vpn because my ISP will block me, so vpn will not work for me, I use filter and proxy programs but nothing changed, incognito has no effect, with this incognito i will be dc again, So now what I can do to prevent this bug?

Comment

same problem here...no problem with conection but it's always disconected, we need a consistent conection.****** me off when im doing RV nightmare in new server..boss aleady down to 55 of his life then disconect...

Comment

Originally posted by NajSanity View Post
                        same problem here...no problem with conection but it's always disconected, we need a consistent conection.****** me off when im doing RV nightmare in new server..boss aleady down to 55 of his life then disconect...
                        Is that yo Najsanitizer ?
                        "Poison ? That's a merely dessert for a demon like me" - (S58)Mirajane

Comment

Working...
                        X