Why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why?

Why are some of the CS items weaker than the saga of hero's items? For example, Costumes give PATK and MATK they give physical and magical damage reduction (They can also be +ed for more stats). You get a free gorilla titan there as-well, Why can we not atleast get more GMUT opportunities when they get a free gorilla titan? The sperion there also has higher base stats. +4400(1600) if I remember correctly (The gems give the exact same bonuses).
    Last edited by pure420; 05-05-2013, 11:22 AM.

Then how about you to over to that site >_>
    Game: Wartune
    Server: 2 Edena Village
    Class: Mage
    Name: Mary Magdalene
    Following the guide from Ginger and Creamy ^_^

Best troll ever ^_^

I'm Probably in the sky,
    Flying with the fishes,
    Or maybe in the Ocean,
    swimming with the pigeons,
    See my world is Different.

Comment

My intent of this post is I really wish to know why costumes and sperion are so much weaker in CS. I don't want the levelling system changed or a free gorilla titan I just wish it was more available/viable to get EW and GMUT. Yes I am aware that CS has done better since the beginning but I still believe they are much too greedy still.

EDIT: How do people find out what in the Chinese servers? I used a translator but I couldn't find a thread or anything with the mounts/stats/events they have over there.
      Last edited by pure420; 05-05-2013, 11:11 AM.

Comment

Saga of Heroes is a completely different company, they have different modifications on the game than we do. They have scaled their stats differently than R2 did. They also can't be used to compare anything from here, as we don't get our codes from them.
        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

They need to make it easier to level Sperion & mounts first before they raise the stats of it.
          Lil by lil my signature will become better.

Ign: Sai
          Level: 130
          Class: Rogue
          Plane: Eidolon
          Honor: Emperor
          Server: (S31)TreeOfLife
          Guild: Rebels
          Pet: DemonKing

Comment

Working...
          X