My Crystal Saga Story and some complains for GM

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Crystal Saga Story and some complains for GM

i was playing in S34 with a lot of my friend. and then one by one my friends quit the game.
    1 year later (now), i invite my friends one-by-one to play this, again. but my plan ruined, as i remember r2games makes server every week, sometimes later they announce that they would make 3 new server every month.
    but now, i heard it has been more than a month they didn't create a new server.
    and GM or whoever that responsibilities for this question didn't answer it.

please GM, answer our question

Will you create a new server?

don't make us disappointed.

i've played so many online games (Ragnarok Online 2, Scarlet Blade, even DoTA 2) but i get bored, i want crystal saga
    Dogknife, Corbuzer, Taka, Eve, Zero, Red
    ah i got so many character, so confused to introduce myself

At this time they're taking a break from releasing any new servers as requested from a vocal part of community that frequently requested that they stop releasing new servers. At this time they do not have a date for when they will be releasing a new server. However, please keep an eye on the forums, when they do release a new server, they will announce it there.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

ah thanks. glad to hear it from the one who responsible
      Dogknife, Corbuzer, Taka, Eve, Zero, Red
      ah i got so many character, so confused to introduce myself

Comment

Working...
      X