Announcement

Collapse

Ticket System Issues

Dear Players, we are experiencing technical difficulties with the ticket system, tickets may take longer to respond. Thanks for your patience.
See more
See less

What the hell is going on?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wisteria589
    started a topic What the hell is going on?

What the hell is going on?

W/c is being tooken up by upgrades,killin,extreme angel lord,hellwing,demon lord,divine wings,And it's all happening by each player.I heard that a price glitched or whatever but i don't understand,now half of the damn players on the server already have their frecken killin,divine wings, and It's pretty ret arded >.> I can't tell anyone how many times I seen someone get a kilin and extreme angel lord wings+ today. T_T

• ShadowGammaDraco
    replied
    ~thread is closed
    we shall wait and see.
    file ticket if need.

Leave a comment:

• R24656887
    replied
    You don't understand? It's because R2 keep creating moronic events for 3 consecutive weeks which only favor high level players. Which is why the strongs get stronger and the weaks get weaker.

Leave a comment:

• Yangbang
    replied
    I'm hoping they do. Just seeing what happened pretty much made everyone want to quit the game. Above and beyond upgrades that a lot of players work for just done in an instant kind of kills the motivation to play. Let's see how R2 fixes this

Yangbang
    Molten Highlands
    Lvl120 Eidolon

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Just logged on your server, that is crazy LOL.
    I think R2 will do a rollback as soon as possible.

Leave a comment:

• Wheez~
    replied
    looking at many 3rd auras haha good job r2 lol

Leave a comment:

Working...
X