Baby Demon Bug's Solution plz!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Demon Bug's Solution plz!

It is the second time I play on this server s30 sacrificial altar and when I double click the baby demon egg disappears and does not appear in pet pet at all, is the second time this happens to me, the first time I spend I played well and a green coin, win there but I'm not going to use it and if I will have this problem and prefer not to play this game and tell my recommended to play the truth neither is creating problems for me this ORPG is good but that bug when you doubleclick the demon baby and do not see anything on the list of pet is a mess and will continue so if you can check it on their system eh I won and the second time it happens and if so will continue to prefer to play this game anymore, but I wonder solution I can give, if you help me with another baby demon egg or help me to use it or like it's not just me eh ganandomelo worked at roulette coin and may not work.

Please I hope you can help with this contact me at my e
    Information Account:

Server: Altar of Sacrifice
    Character: UlLighTlU
    Class: Priest
    Level: 39
    Honor: Captian.

plz help!
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-13-2013, 07:11 PM.

baby demon use T_T

It is the second time I play on this server s30 sacrificial altar and when I double click the baby demon egg disappears and does not appear in pet pet at all, is the second time this happens to me, the first time I spend I played well and a green coin, win there but I'm not going to use it and if I will have this problem and prefer not to play this game and tell my recommended to play the truth neither is creating problems for me this ORPG is good but that bug when you doubleclick the demon baby and do not see anything on the list of pet is a mess and will continue so if you can check it on their system eh I won and the second time it happens and if so will continue to prefer to play this game anymore, but I wonder solution I can give, if you help me with another baby demon egg or help me to use it or like it's not just me eh ganandomelo worked at roulette coin and may not work.

Please I hope you can help with this contact me at my e
    Information Account:

Server: Altar of Sacrifice
    Character: UlLighTlU
    Level: 39
    Honor: Captian.

plz help!
    Last edited by ShadowGammaDraco; 05-13-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

usually takes about 20 eggs to hatch one

Comment

There is a CHANCE of hatching one. It depends on your luck honestly. I can usually get two or three baby demons or angels out of 12 to 20 eggs that accumulate in my temp storage. Sadly I end up destroying them all since I have no need for thousands of baby angels/demons.
        Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
        Character: Jessie
        Level: 106+
        Plane Eidolon
        Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

i hatched them all the time within 8-10 eggs i have about 4 or 5 in my Vault + the Super Demon in pet bag the thing i find the hardest to hatch is the Firelord took me 100 Eggs for that demons and angels are about 10-20 depending on luck i've gotten a few on alts with 2-3 eggs
          IGN: (S14)DarkPriest26
          Server: S14 Lycanmarsh
          Guild: (S23)DragonFire
          Class: Hybrid Priest
          Level: 60 Eidolon

(S12)CarneysPker
          Level 110 Ediolon
          Hybrid Ranger
          Server Celestial Peaks (S12)

Comment

around 20 eggs to hatch baby's man you got some bad luck the most iv used is 8 the lowest 3

Comment

Working...
            X