No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry R2 about blowing up, but I do not feel that me being insulted was necessary nor helpful to resolve anything in this situation. On behalf of all the players of Joyo we appreciate the time and effort you have put into this and the work we have all done together. You guys have been amazing today. Sorry that even came to this forum.
    (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• Originally posted by R23188982 View Post
      Sorry R2 about blowing up, but I do not feel that me being insulted was necessary nor helpful to resolve anything in this situation. On behalf of all the players of Joyo we appreciate the time and effort you have put into this and the work we have all done together. You guys have been amazing today. Sorry that even came to this forum.
      it wasnt your fault really. you saw people pm you and thank you for coming up with ideas. just ignore whoever. lets just hope the game comes back up soon
      (J8)DeeDeeX 117+eidolon Ranger GMofDissidia

Comment

• Hope this mess won't take too long, cause seeing the suffering of people from Joyopark feels painful for me too
        ――罨――
        阿謨伽尾盧左曩 摩訶母捺囉摩抳 鉢納摩 人嚩攞 鉢囉韈哆野吽
        地・水・火・風・空に偏在する金剛 界尊よ
        今ぞ遍く光に滅相し奉る!
        天地玄妙神辺変通力離――
        卍曼荼羅ァ――無量大数ゥ!

Comment

• *sigh* waitting sux.......

Comment

• Any new information?
            (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• Maybe this is one of those times where "No news is good news" applies? I'm just glad it hasn't been announced that nothing can be done definitively. But, again, thank you to all the staff of r2 and to all the players that are helping those of us that have started playing here on newbie toons and to those that are here and on joyo helping us think of ideas and keeping our hopes alive.
              (S44)Hekate, Scion Rogue
              (J2)Demonik DemonLord

"Pulvis et umbra sumus."

“All shadows whisper of the sun.”

Comment

• Originally posted by StarShine90 View Post
                Maybe this is one of those times where "No news is good news" applies? I'm just glad it hasn't been announced that nothing can be done definitively. But, again, thank you to all the staff of r2 and to all the players that are helping those of us that have started playing here on newbie toons and to those that are here and on joyo helping us think of ideas and keeping our hopes alive.
                D'awwwwwwwwww ;D
                Server: Psychodelica
                Level: 71+scion
                IGN: VisualKei
                Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

• Originally posted by StarShine90 View Post
                  Maybe this is one of those times where "No news is good news" applies?
                  This ^

I don't like to post without information. As of right now, I do know it's still being looked at, but there is no new information.

Thank you all for being so patient today, I know it's been hard.
                  New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

• Thanks for letting us know nothing has changed at least.
                    (J8)DeathBringer

Comment

• Thanks MemoryLane. I've been checking both forums regularly and I had read where you wouldn't post if you had no new information, that's why I basically said since we hadn't got any bad news then things were still in the works and there was hope that we may get to play our toons again. Sorry if that came off as condescending or harsh in some way. It really wasn't meant to D:

Comment

• Lets just Hope the R2 techs can handle this issue =) Thank you Techs for all your hard work, we pray that the issues can be resolved

(J7)Youmadbro

Comment

• i miss you and my guildies T_T

Comment

• Hmmmm... I think if that R2 transfered just our data..... Then, the devs should be can make char 1 by 1 with identical data...
                            Maybe its the final way and take some time... but you can make a program to make ur work more efficient....
                            Bassically i think this is the last way.. Like GM in joyopark making new sword for (S5)WarStress cuz his sister trash it while he was away. But now its just more long way to get it fine again..
                            Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                            (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                            (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                            (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                            (J5)XBlade
                            (J5)Heero
                            (J5)Excutor

Comment

• And so, for jessie who made this forum i say thanks a lot.
                              Now, i know R2 got full data of our char at joyopark
                              That mean i can take a long breathe cuz in the worst condition our log in data cant be restored,
                              The devs still can make a copy..
                              Like making world boss, etc.. just put stats,soul,mount,stars,etc. ^^
                              Crystal Saga Joyopark player
                              (J5)Zagen Scion Knight (J5)AntonoV DemiGod
                              (J5)Bloodchiqk Scion Priest (J5) AntonoV Member
                              (J5)Spectre Mortal Mage (J5)AntonoV Member
                              (J5)XBlade
                              (J5)Heero
                              (J5)Excutor

Comment

• Originally posted by R214423855 View Post
                                And so, for jessie who made this forum i say thanks a lot.
                                Now, i know R2 got full data of our char at joyopark
                                That mean i can take a long breathe cuz in the worst condition our log in data cant be restored,
                                The devs still can make a copy..
                                Like making world boss, etc.. just put stats,soul,mount,stars,etc. ^^
                                its not that easy

Comment

Working...
                                X