No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ill be ****** of if they don't even try to help, i would put mad face but that emoticon sucks D:#
    Server: Psychodelica
    Level: 71+scion
    IGN: VisualKei
    Class: Priest

Im Weak o.o

Comment

http://puu.sh/2TXO0.png

proof that they can track and verify that is you trying to access your account
      (S39)Schrodinger, Eidolon, Knight
      server: Erie Marsh

"Save a life, grope your wife" Breast Cancer awareness
      "Stupid people are like slinkies, they are good for nothing but will bring a smile to your face when you push them down the stairs."

Comment

Helping Joyopark players is helping your OWN players. most servers are pretty much dead. people from s58 merge posted for merge and we were excited about it. And now all we know is that Joyo cant access R2! seriously now? koramgame merged successfully so, in my opinion, or the lost data etc are plain excuses. Do something R2, we all know u CAN. dont let more players boredom-quit again -.-
        IGN: (S58)Jin
        Class: Hybrid Knight
        Server: Holorn Cliff
        Plane: lvl 140+ Eidolon

It's who you ARE, not who you TRY to be

Comment

how many times joyopark maintenace in a year, always save the data, kou! are u moderator game like me? i said again its impossible the data is loss! all data is loss? ohhhh come on..i think this server is closed.

responce from mod.

R2 really should help.........
          Server: Psychodelica
          Level: 71+scion
          IGN: VisualKei

Im Weak o.o

Comment

Vis you should of pointed out that was a quote from a Mod on Joyo forums LOL
            APOLOYMI
            MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
            LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
            (S44)PSYCHODELICA
            GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Please everyone just be productive in this thread. Do not be reactive. We need to get their attention by asking for help, and by everyone showing support of the Joyo players coming to R2.

The fact remains that it would be in R2s benefit to try everything, and I really mean everything, in their power to get the Joyo players over here.

And it would benefit our servers as well.

Thank you
              Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
              Character: Jessie
              Level: 106+
              Plane Eidolon
              Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

i want need help.

I took pictures before you merge all items.

(J7)Horus

Comment

thank you for helping us jessie and all r2 players..gm plzz help all joyopark players

Comment

i don't know much, but do your best please R2Games! We need your help, and everyone is hoping on you guys to get us back to game.

Comment

"in the battlefield, it seems that one kills the other .. but when time comes when one is hopeless, discouraged or bullied, there we can see the good side of a player, reaching out his/her hand trying his/her best to support and help the ones who faces struggles to stand up and be inspired to go along and strive harder to reach success"

thank you very much for ur support r2 players we the joyopark players really appreciate it and very thankful for ur helping hand.. we hope that gm would do their best to help us recover our acc to achieve happiness among r2 players and joyo player

im sorry if its kinda wrong grammar or nonsense ..
                      (J7)Mog
                      "known to be both evil and good"

"with great help and team work , we can build something that seems to be extraordinary"

Comment

I had planned on topping up after merge and getting my VIP back. I put over a year into my character and into helping so many others. I've seen that our toons are already here on r2. Isn't there some way to go ahead and bind them to an account? We were going to have to make new accounts here anyways once we logged on to joyopark.
                        (S44)Hekate, Scion Rogue
                        (J2)Demonik DemonLord

"Pulvis et umbra sumus."

“All shadows whisper of the sun.”

Comment

R2 has ALL your information just not the server information. R2 could get you to choose out of the server your were suppose to merge with, which one you want your toon on. Then build you back up on there. They have EVERYTHING but server
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

Patience is virtue joyo people. Remember that your toons are already transferred to the R2 database. this implies that they exist and may be used. I think the problem that is going on is that the data on how you can log into your toons is compromised. this is fixable.. give r2 and the joyo devs some time to figure it out.

Comment

Yo, I ain't gonna try to put into words how PO'd I am at R2 right now; just because they haven't said anything about this.
                              Without players, you do not have a game or a company.

If their chars TRULY did get deleted / are unaccessable
                              they should just remake them from how they see them on the successful data transfer. + input from joyopark about how much gold/items in their inv.

I don't care how long it should take, someone messed up and it should be righted.

They used THOUSANDS of dollars, and are likely to CASH MORE MONEY if you do something about it, since they'll have more friends n' homies to give stuff to, yknow what I'm sayin?

(you can choose which one you want to read)

This is a quote from a Zoyopark mod.

Originally posted by Meisha
                              I tired to get them to do a whole secondary merger where they gave us all a different prefix on our names. This would have made our original merged chars clones. However they would be inaccessible so it wouldn't have changed the server play. They said it was too risky.

This is what I say to that.
                              Yeah? You tried to merge them, something went wrong, and someone should do something about it.. it's not right or just in any means whatsoever.
                              Even if there is a RISK you should try. It's ALWAYS someone's fault and there's always someone who can right the fault.
                              Isn't that what being a company is about? Listening to their customers and gaining joy from their continued satisfaction?

this is my alt account because I forgot to log into my main b4 posting this. c:

-Euthanize ; Call me Adri (S44)
                              (If it convinces you more to fix this, I cash like 30 plus bucks a month now since I have a job. HINT HINT. )
                              Last edited by adrimid3; 05-15-2013, 03:34 PM. Reason: lots more info has come into play here so now I'm not as angry :3

Comment

i was hopeing to find new friends and hopes were up and i have done hard work on my character. i have seen my toon is already here. is there any change to bind our accounts hhere?
                                (j2)silvu Eidolon priest
                                (S2)silvu Eidolon priest

Comment

Working...
                                X