No announcement yet.

Please help Joyo GMs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Once again can we please only be proactive on this thread. I understand that everyone is very unhappy about what is going on, but anger and raging at R2 will not solve any of the issues.

Thanks again
    Server: (S39) Erie Marsh
    Character: Jessie
    Class: Priest
    Level: 106+
    Plane Eidolon
    Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Proof that I am (S2) Trexton from JoyOPark and my email is [removed] in the screen shot

If I cant get my Character back I do not mind starting over on your newest server with the crystals I have bought and paid for, thanks in advance R2
      Last edited by MemoryLane; 05-15-2013, 11:18 AM. Reason: Do Not Post you personal information

Comment

I removed all the failed ones to make them easier to go through, JoyOPark still has our payment history is it possible to get the crystals we paid for with a new character
        ?

Comment

very well said adri! R2 shouldve known the liabilities that couldve happen beforehand, And until R2 announces officially that the merge cancelled. dont lose hope. I bet they are very aware of the consequences and of the possible multiple lawsuits they might receive. I have faith that R2 is working hard to resolve your problems.

Comment

I dont think that posting that whole long thing here is going to help anything...
            I think if they need that information then they would ask for it.
            Once again, being proactive is the key. Only post things that make sense and that could help this situation or any help/ideas that you have on getting everyones toon back please.
            Thank you
            Plane Eidolon
            Guild DarkCrusade

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Comment

Virtue is the key...
              :: Ren90 ::

Comment

thx for all r2 players who are triying to help us .
                joyo (s5)Seif

Comment

Yes, I think all the R2 players that have been proactive in trying to help those of us from Joyo get access to our toons deserve a huge thank you We all appreciate what you are doing.
                  (S44)Hekate, Scion Rogue
                  (J2)Demonik DemonLord

"Pulvis et umbra sumus."

“All shadows whisper of the sun.”

Comment

Thank you, Jessie, for posting this thread.

I have spoken to someone on the R2 side. I have been informed that the techs are still working on the issue. The servers came back up with the issue unresolved because it would not be reasonable to leave them down, but they are still trying to get the login data restored.

Please continue to be patient. I'm not going to ask for hourly updates, but I will ask periodically and I will post them in this thread.

Please don't post personal information on the forum, including payment history, as this potentially puts your accounts at risk.
                    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Thank you, Memory.

It's nice to know from official word that they are still trying, it seemed as though they quit and I think that's what quite a few people had thought.
                      Ign: (S44)Euthanize
                      Guild: (J1)Philippines
                      Level: 150 Eidolon
                      Class: Support Priest.

Objection?
                      I'm annoying.
                      ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Comment

Thank you Memory for your support. You are amazing.

I posted this in support of Joyo, and I wanted them to have a place where they could be proactive when asking for help without posting demands in their anger. It is awesome to see that we have the support of the Mods helping us, and trying to get us the information that we need.
                        Plane Eidolon
                        Guild DarkCrusade

Comment

Thank you, Memory.

It's nice to know from official word that they are still trying, it seemed as though they quit and I think that's what quite a few people had thought.
                          Yes Thank you Memory
                          APOLOYMI
                          MARRIED TO ♥♥♥♥ SHADOWGAMMADRACO ♥♥♥♥
                          LEVEL180 EIDOLON SHADOW ROGUE

GUILD: The Spartans
                          (S44)PSYCHODELICA
                          GEN3 KYUBI

Helpful Posts and Ideas that i have made, check them out

Comment

ugh all this is too stressful D:
                            Server: Psychodelica
                            Level: 71+scion
                            IGN: VisualKei

Im Weak o.o

Comment

It is Vis, but dont give up hope of helping these Joyo players!
                              Plane Eidolon
                              Guild DarkCrusade

Comment

GREAT JOB memorylane sir. thanks for updating both r2 and joyo people. And now that the joyo people are now able to log in their accounts. Lets just wait and hope that the merge becomes successful!

Comment

Working...
                                X